Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Incest = YAY! Honey Select = AWW :( Sandbox = BOOO! Sandboxes are for cats to shit in.
I have the extreme opposite opinion. This game, and this specific style, are absolutely what I want. I'm completely unable to grasp why people don't like controlling the pace and order of what happens in a sex game. That's part of what makes it so arousing for me! I honestly get bored with a VN where I don't have that control and lose interest.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I have the extreme opposite opinion. This game, and this specific style, are absolutely what I want. I'm completely unable to grasp why people don't like controlling the pace and order of what happens in a sex game. That's part of what makes it so arousing for me! I honestly get bored with a VN where I don't have that control and lose interest.
Same. In VN all I do is press ctrl and skip to the choices. I stopped VN a while back. Linear gameplay is not for me.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Same. In VN all I do is press ctrl and skip to the choices. I stopped VN a while back. Linear gameplay is not for me.
I do like some VNs, but even when I do, I can't help but think and wish that they were games that I could control instead. Even if I don't have any control over the order of what happens, the fact that I can click to move along makes a big difference. And give me character cards to remember who everyone is, and ideally show my progress with them.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I read an AVN because I want read an AVN (emphasis on N = novel), and perhaps make a few choices for different scenes and endings when it's not a kinetic AVN, not click random shit on a map on certain times and certain days or grind stats, or try to figure out where to go next when the hints are lousy or even worse nonexistent. Sandboxes tend to be rather poor games trying to masquerade as an AVN but fail at both. If I want to game, I play an actual game (ie Tombraider, GTA 5, The Witcher 3 or hundreds of others in my Steam library). And if an AVN is boring it's usually because the story itself is, and making it in sandbox format won't fix that.

Last edited:
Reactions: punisher2099

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey Guys

I wasn't happy with the saves that were present here for Version 0.44.

So i have the NTR Path for 0.44 linked. Names are as they should be.

They are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know NTR is not everyone's cup of tea. I just say, live and let live.
No kink Shaming. The same way I dont go to Loli and Male Humiliation games and complain about those. It ain't my fetish, but it is someones.

Peace out

Just in case anyone was looking for the savefiles. This is the NTR route saves. Just FYI

Reactions: Xrandom
3.70 star(s) 94 Votes