amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Can someone give me a vibe check of how the game evolved? I remember playing this in 2018. Maybe super early 2019. And while I liked the content. My tolerance for ultra mediocre gameplay was 10x higher than what it is today.

Do later bits in the game get better? Or is it just 2/3 of a decade of more of the same?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can someone give me a vibe check of how the game evolved? I remember playing this in 2018. Maybe super early 2019. And while I liked the content. My tolerance for ultra mediocre gameplay was 10x higher than what it is today.

Do later bits in the game get better? Or is it just 2/3 of a decade of more of the same?
Other than chapter 2, which is still a buggy mess, I'd say the technical game quality has stayed pretty much the same. Only so much you can do with old Honey Select. The dramatic increase in NTR content, optional and otherwise, starting with Chapter 4, stopped me playing the game. I'd still say chapter 1 remaster, and chapter 3 are worth a play though. (y)

Reactions: Randeza and mtuytj

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Bro, I am losing my mind on trying to extract Chapter 3. I have downloaded all three parts via Mega, and they download as 7z files.

I have:

1.) Extracted just part 1 and tried to extract the zip file solo. I get an error message that the folder is empty and it won't extract.
2.) Extracted all three parts and put them in the same folder and tried to select all three zip files and extract at the same time. Still getting a "folder is empty" error message.
3.) Selected all three 7z files and tried to extract them at the same time. That one had the most promise, but it stops extracting halfway through. The unextracted part gives me a zip file that says, when I try to extract... it's empty.

I really don't want to download the compressed version; I'd like to not have to worry about poor quality or potential issues. If anyone can think of something I haven't tried, lemme know.

EDIT: I use Breezip, which is a free ZIP and 7z extractor that has worked perfectly for me for years. I don't think it's the problem, but figured I'd state it here.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
Scene with family the blond milf with child iforgot her name and a stranger be sure to turn of ntr if u dont like it
In Ch 5 the NTR does get turned off but the point where you name the characters is still with NTR on that or the images where not set to NTR or not. Pretty much it showed the NTR from CH 4 instead of disabling it. Once past that point the NTR stays off.

And wasn't the women with the baby the MC fathers baby, which would be related to the MC. don't quote me I have since forgotten many parts of the game since its taken forever to reach where it is atm.

hotdtakagi

Feb 15, 2022
And how many ntr scenes. And with whom is ntr with family women or outside.
grandpa x alisia and grandpa x laura and some steve and lab friend with the detective but mc joins the fun later on and i think it also has steve with his sister forgot the name

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
grandpa x alisia and grandpa x laura and some steve and lab friend with the detective but mc joins the fun later on and i think it also has steve with his sister forgot the name
So dev is working on only ntr scenes now completely.

Apr 15, 2024
i want to play this game but there are too many parts to download im not sure if i should get them all and the patches only the chapters

3.70 star(s) 95 Votes