Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I love the game, or rather the first two parts of it. Here are my issues with the third chapter in general:

> Both in the compressed and in the original version, there seem to be some graphical glitches whenever you move your cursor really quick in front of a background, e. g. your bedroom

> There are almost 200 patrons, many of which surely pledge 5 bucks or more. Just pay someone 50 bucks per release to proofread it. The Engrish is so painful at times...

> All the new girls look strange. The curly haired one looks out of place, the sporty one has a generic face and awkward hairdo... this is not a general rib, they just fall short of all the beautiful, unique-looking models from parts 1 and 2 (which of course still look great despite not getting any "action"...)

> I'd wish the overworld map would be smaller and only include places where there's something to do. You f*cked the sh*t out of everyone and now everyone tells you not to bother them or come back later. I get that a new chapter means that new content will need time, but just including 20 places where 18 don't include anything other than a NPC sending you away makes it a hassle and gets your hopes up, up until when you extract the pics via UnRen

> I hate the mild NTR vibe coming from the beta dude and the granpa... This game was never about sharing save for very few instances and I hope the game doesn't go down that route

Chapter 3 feels like Fuller House. All the awesome old characters you've come to love are designated cameos while the slew of new characters is just boring and not as good as the old stuff. Between chapter 1 and 2, there was a big time jump and the world really changed which made it even more fun. I wish chapter 3 had done the same.
yes i had that part too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How ever the rendering and animation looks way better then it was in version 1 i also had that part why cant i sleep at my old house anymore also the sleeping with mom and sisters dont seem to work in version 3 anymore. so it felt like a complete downgrade only sleeping at the villa alone.

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
anyone else still not able to build gym after talking to Emma in her room..i have the money to do it but option will not show up!!

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
View attachment 92454

Overview:
Hi, I just discovered the passion for adult games, so I thought to create one of my own. the game will be a dating sim created with Honey Select and Ren'py. The game is about Max, a boy who lives in the house with his mother and two sisters. During the adventure he will meet other women, many more.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-20
Release Date: 2019-04-20
Developer/Publisher: Kuggazer
Censorship: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
The Remake:
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Chapter 2 Information:
<DOWNLOAD>
Chapter 3
Win: - - - -
Patch 0.23 to 0.24:
- - -

Extras:

Chapter 2

Chapter 1
Thanks to @A.J. for the links and PhoenixFireeye and mirenzo for chapter 2 walkthrough

View attachment 92458 View attachment 92457 View attachment 92456 View attachment 92459 View attachment 92460
View attachment 49289 View attachment 18236 View attachment 18237 View attachment 18238 View attachment 18239
You need to change the old video pack downlode to Nopy NOT MEGA. I tryed 3 times and it stopos at 96%!!!!!!!!

MinamiCute

Mar 17, 2019
Amy & Susan & Aunt 2 & Emma & Daisy & Cindy & Park Night Girl

Video Walkthrough v0.23 - 0.24 + Mod skip day [In the video, there are sex scenes ]
>>

Succeed

- Amy - Day - Susan Home - Toilet
- Next Day - Morning - Susan Home - Susan Room - Amy Blow job - *Amy Left home
Susan
- Next Day - Morning - Susan Home - laundry Room - Click Susan ( But you have to talk Susan in the morning only )- Click Machine laundry - Fuck Susan
Amy
- Next Day - Morning - Susan Home - laundry Room - Susan tell you Amy is at the library
- Map - Library - Click on the far right side of the screen. Amy + L1
- Next Day - Morning - Library - Click right screen -Amy tells you to take Cindy away - Talk Cindy Invite her to be a Model - Amy - Eat Pussy + 5 C
- Cindy - Go Studio Rita (Repeat Sex Scene)

Aunt 2 & Emma

Aunt2
- Evening - dining room - Help Aunt2 Clean +1 L (Finish 10Love)
- Go to pool - Take grandfather to see emma - Pool - Aunt2 want cigarettes - Buy on Market - Find Aunt2 - +1 L (((( Have to buy a gym for Emma ))))
- Next Day - Pool give cigarettes +1 L - (Repeat Aunt2 +13 Love) - Aunt want Tanning Oil - Buy on Market - Pool +2 Love // Aunt2 = 15 Love
- Next Day - Morning - Dining room - Talk to Aunt2 - go shopping with her

Emma
- Evening - dining room - Help Emma Clean +1 L (Finish 10Love)
- Next day - Day - Emma Room - Go empty room - Buy Gym +2 L
- Next day - Night - Emma Room - Click bed room
- Next day - Day - Go gym home - Ask her - Eat Belly Her +2 C
- Night - NightClub - Talk Guard - Buy drinks - Women next talk to you - Go Toilet Men - Room 3 - Talk to bartender - chose "Tequila sunrise"
- Up stairs ( Go Home Her Show You.... ) Emma + 3 C
- Next day - Day Time - Gym home - Show me you boobs // Emma + 3 C

Daisy
- Morning - Farm - Talk to girl - Help her find 4 chickens
- Next Day - Morning - Farm - Talk to girls - Help her find 4 chickens - Peek Her *// Daisy + 5 C
- Next Day - Morning - Farm - Talk to girls - Help her find 4 chickens - Night Time - Click Straw grass - Daisy Sleepwalking - Find Chickens -
- Next Day - Night - Room Daisy & Domi *Lock* - Home page - Click on the right side of the house - Scene - /Daisy + 5 C

Common
- Night - Park - Pay Left Girl - Sex her Nightclub you

Like (*_ *)/

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
v0.24 Amy & Susan & Aunt 2 & Emma & Daisy & Cindy & Park Night Girl

Succeed

Susan
- Next Day - Morning - Susan Home - laundry Room - Click Susan - Click Machine laundry - Fuck Susan
Amy
- Next Day - Morning - Susan Home - laundry Room - Susan tell you Amy is at the library
- Next Day - Morning - Library - Click right screen -Amy tells you to take Cindy away - Talk Cindy Invite her to be a Model - Amy - Eat Pussy + 5 C

Aunt 2 & Emma

Aunt2
- Go to pool - Take grandfather to see emma - Pool - Aunt2 want cigarettes - Buy on Market - Find Aunt2 - +1 L (((( Have to buy a gym for Emma ))))
- Next Day - Pool give cigarettes +1 L - (Repeat Aunt2 +13 Love) - Aunt want Tanning Oil - Buy on Market - Pool +2 Love // Aunt2 = 15 Love

Emma
- Night - NightClub - Talk Guard - Buy drinks - Women next talk to you - Go Toilet Men - Room 3 - Talk to bartender - chose "Tequila sunrise"

Daisy
- Morning - Farm - Talk to girl - Help her find 4 chickens - Day time peek Daisy in bartroom - Evening Talk to Girls Home page
- Next Day - Morning - Farm - Talk to girls - Help her find 4 chickens - Peek Her *// Daisy + 5 C
- Next Day - Morning - Farm - Talk to girls - Help her find 4 chickens - Night Time - Click Straw grass - Daisy Sleepwalking - Find Chickens -
- Next Day - Night - Room Daisy & Domi *Lock* - Home page - Click on the right side of the house - Scene - /Daisy + 5 C

Common

Like (*_ *)/
some of the steps you mentioned are in 0.23, you might want to mention that in your post.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
is .24 not a crashing fucking mess like .23?
0.23 was broken? Such as? I have always said that if problems are encountered, report them on discord. I don't always read here. Let me know where and how it crashed if you can.

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
is .24 not a crashing fucking mess like .23?
0.23 was broken? Such as? I have always said that if problems are encountered, report them on discord. I don't always read here. Let me know where and how it crashed if you can.
I can only speak for myself but when 0.23 was originally released I tried to overwrite 0.22 without realizing it was the beginning of 'Chapter 3' and was standalone; this resulted in a very unstable experience.

When I ran it as a standalone game, however, I did not encounter any instability.

@Kuggazer I am a satisfied patron and greatly appreciate your work, by the way.

Reactions: Kuggazer

Randeza

May 16, 2018

Succeed

Susan
- Next Day - Morning - Susan Home - laundry Room - Click Susan - Click Machine laundry - Fuck Susan
Amy

Aunt 2 & Emma

Aunt2

Emma

Daisy
- Morning - Farm - Talk to girl - Help her find 4 chickens - Day time peek Daisy in bartroom - Evening Talk to Girls Home page

Common

Like (*_ *)/
You have added v0.23 steps aswell in it.

Justin maki

May 4, 2018

Succeed

Susan
Amy

Aunt 2 & Emma

Aunt2

Emma

Daisy

Common

Like (*_ *)/
where to click at the washing machine part ? I've clicked everywhere can you point it out for me please thanks

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes