Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
@mods : there may be something wrong with the compressed version of ch2. The file is called 0.22, but when I play it, on the main menu a big "0.21" greets me. Is everything right?

feelright

Jun 17, 2018
this guy is breaking the game, a lot of errors, scene menu sucks so hard, navigation system is awful, somebody stop him.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Would anyone be so kind to upload the old video pack from the OP to nopy, workupload or torrent? Its to big for the mega download limit. :cautious:

SecretAsian

Jun 22, 2018
Trying to find the last achievement for Aunt2. Did the Love 10, bought the cigarettes, went shopping multiple times, still nothing.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Is anyone else having any responsiveness issues with this game. I don't usually have any issues with ren'py games.
I haven't taken any time to look at his code so no idea what the cause is.
Seems though he could use to run a profile on it to see where the issue is would be smart. And it's not that hard to do.

MinamiCute

Mar 17, 2019
Trying to find the last achievement for Aunt2. Did the Love 10, bought the cigarettes, went shopping multiple times, still nothing.
You help her clean the dish. Until not receiving your heart
You have to buy cigarettes for you 3-4 times. And she will change to Tanning oil

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Would anyone be so kind to upload the old video pack from the OP to nopy, workupload or torrent? Its to big for the mega download limit. :cautious:
I also second this. Torrent would be best but frankly anything that doesn't have the limit that mega has. Would be much appreciated.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes