• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
"But this other character's event requires stats from a third one...who can be only found in a bush behind a house at sunday morning...but only if you bought an alarm clock to wake up earlier than usual. Because fuck you. "

I am glad I read this for 2 reasons. First is that it is pretty funny. Second I find these games worst of all. MNL was like that early on. Later I could play through updates only occasionally having to refer to it. I guess it is a pass, I think you can cheat so maybe it is worth a try.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I happen to agree with this 100% as I quit playing that game you are referring to the moment that I ran into the issue of the Mothers boyfriend/boss. I know now in that game you can get rid of him but it was enough to ruin the game for me and I deleted the game and stopped following the dev so please do not go that route for this game looks good and giving it a try
This sounds interesting. What are you talking about?

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Chapter 1 has one massive inconsistency. The gym bitch. He lets her talk to him that way. He has every card in his had to totally fucker her over. She admitted in the beginning she didn't own the gym that she can't give a discount for it.
Why in hell would a guy let some bitch steal a female interest and make fun of him. If there wasn't a better place for blackmail or getting someone fired and ruining a reputation I don't know what is. While Susan is nice to look at the gym bitch isn't hot not like she is any sort of Paige Hathaway so not worth really watching. Her attitude would make me want to stick it to her a number of ways. Most just fuck her over till she regrets ever opening her mouth.

It probably has a lot to do with my own personal nature as why I see that as an issue.

Chronos28

Sep 15, 2016
I get stuck on
Christmas
-Wherever you are go to your room, click Pc, click Christmas Hat.
Can't find it any where
anyone help?

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes