qwery1138

Jun 8, 2017
First off, "aunt2=susan" wont work, since you're putting quotes in the wrong place; it should be aunt2 = "susan", however, since these variables are using unicode, you'll have to do it a bit differently: aunt2 = u'susan'. I'm not sure if either would have an impact on the game, but since aunt2 is expecting a unicoded value, it's best to define the value as an unicoded value.
Problem solved, I don't mess around much with Renpy so wasn't sure what I had wrong. Thanks for the quick assist.

Nov 14, 2017
V0.19
Daisy-
-Click altar, click middle icon 2 times, enter secret passage.
-See the scenes, click Stay.
------>>>>>>>-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria.<<<<<<---- cant be done

Still no solution for this?

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Is there no "normal" walkthrough for Chapter 3?
A video is already something stupid and not particularly useful !
When I watch a video, I do not need the game anymore!

Fuuya

Mar 5, 2018
Animation really improve, but WTF with the navigation system? it was perfect.
Now we have to click on every doors...

Reactions: Hartigan

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Animation really improve, but WTF with the navigation system? it was perfect.
Now we have to click on every doors...
The old system was great, but maybe the very old navigation is supposed to burn more time and lessen the fact that less content is included in the update?

It is definitely a pain in the ass !

Reactions: Fuuya

Assassin Blue

Jan 15, 2019
Hey guys please help me i have downloaded that file but it is not working... Can anyone can tell me where to put those 2 files in details... Because in txt it is only mention that to add both files in game folder...... In my game folder there is only file folder in it there is save folder and two txt files

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
V0.19
Daisy-
-Click altar, click middle icon 2 times, enter secret passage.
-See the scenes, click Stay.
------>>>>>>>-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and meet again Maria.<<<<<<---- cant be done

Still no solution for this?
Think you're supposed to go back at night to meet Maria? It's been a while since I did that part.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i try to use the serach thing, but perhaps i am just unlucky. Can someone help me with the walk for chapter 3?
Anticipate thankses

Nov 14, 2017
Think you're supposed to go back at night to meet Maria? It's been a while since I did that part.
I used the variables to reset the whole church business, but stuck again at the same spot. I checked the maria_piss and maria_sex1 variables before and after night event and they are still false, is that how they should be? (Btw I tried changing them to True but still same shit)

Reactions: TrueSinner01

mohit534

Jul 17, 2018
Is anyone else having any responsiveness issues with this game. I don't usually have any issues with ren'py games.
I haven't taken any time to look at his code so no idea what the cause is.
Seems though he could use to run a profile on it to see where the issue is would be smart. And it's not that hard to do.
Can anyone give me the apk version of 0.24 for android and does anyone knows what happen to spear1403 it has been stopped updating games on his blog

mohit534

Jul 17, 2018

Maxilife chapter 3 v23 and 24 Walkthrough videos

note: Night club, next night not go , you go night club but women not talk susan quest locking the laundry task
Please give me the apk file for v0.24 for android please

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
guyz, anyone help me? i am stuck at the prison i cannot get the last scene with Charlotte? I have done all other objectives.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
For those of you with the Laundry bug: go to a previous save then go to bed. When you wake up go to Susan's home then the laundry room. It should work properly from there. Make sure you're there in the morning NO other time of day will work.

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes