Sam81011

Oct 9, 2017
Daisy-
-Click altar, click middle icon 2 times, enter secret passage.
-See the scenes, click Stay.
------>>>>>>>-Next day talk again with the first Nun, enter secret passage, talk with the guys, come back and meet again:::::::: cant be done

pz help

Reactions: Az The Defender

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
Never seen a malloc error in Renpy before! For those who may not not know malloc, it's a memory allocation function in the C programming language. My error is below, happens when I launch the game:

Maxslife: malloc.c:2394: sysmalloc: Assertion `(old_top == initial_top (av) && old_size == 0) || ((unsigned long) (old_size) >= MINSIZE && prev_inuse (old_top) && ((unsigned long) old_end & (pagesize - 1)) == 0)' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
>Visit Nightclub, talk to Bodyguard, talk to Barkeeper,
choose Mojito, talk to girl, visit Men’s Bathroom,
last cabin, talk to Barkeeper aga

but there is no girl to talk to! and the last cabin won't open!

edit: weird had to go back the next night then it worked.

now my problem is there is no library showing!! edit: nevermind, figured it out...

Reactions: Buster65

WhiteDragunov

Jan 2, 2018
hey can any 1 give me a link or a compressed version of the "Old Video Pack" file. im having a hard time downloading the 5 gig video file.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
>Visit Nightclub, talk to Bodyguard, talk to Barkeeper,
choose Mojito, talk to girl, visit Men’s Bathroom,
last cabin, talk to Barkeeper aga

but there is no girl to talk to! and the last cabin won't open!

edit: weird had to go back the next night then it worked.

now my problem is there is no library showing!! edit: nevermind, figured it out...
I think you figured everything out, if there's something I've to add to the walkthrough, tell me. :)
I had no issues with the club checked again and after the conversation with Emma, everything was unlocked in the club...

How do you guys get any money? I'm all the time on 0 Dollar
Which chapter? In chapter 3 you get every Saturday 25.000$...

Mar 29, 2019
how i see the prostitutes scane ????
after i hire them ofc

and if i dont have save befor the the church thing what can i do becouse nathing works for me now i cant play the game any more

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
so how do i get out of the laundromat? I'm kinda stuck and no washing machine works to click on.
I wish he wouldn't change how the game plays every chapter, it just gets worse and worse. Laggier and laggier.

Edit: Reloading from an earlier save fixed it.

3.70 star(s) 93 Votes