servidor20

May 2, 2017
Hi, I have a problem that I'm stuck at Kristel, she doesn't appear in her room at day. I have 0LP/6CP, I finished her mom, also my mom doesn't appear in the living room, so I can't continue there, my sister won't wake me up either. I am kinda clueless...

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
ok thanks got it forgot about caps i,still cant give milk to mother though even when ive got the milk.

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Can you guys please tell me how should i start to play this game? Should i go from chapter 1 through 2 and 3 or the Chapter 3 is the main playable version right now?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Can you guys please tell me how should i start to play this game? Should i go from chapter 1 through 2 and 3 or the Chapter 3 is the main playable version right now?
Well, going through it all in order certainly gives you a better sense of the narrative and LOTS of stuff to play through, but all of the 3 chapters can be played as standlalone games on their own (though chapter 3 might be a little too recent and short for that yet, for those already used to the largesse of content of the two previous ones).

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
Well, going through it all in order certainly gives you a better sense of the narrative and LOTS of stuff to play through, but all of the 3 chapters can be played as standlalone games on their own (though chapter 3 might be a little too recent and short for that yet, for those already used to the largesse of content of the two previous ones).
Thank you for the quick answer! Is this game like the Harem Hotel? Or you need to grind more? I will try it but before downloading i wanted to ask.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Thank you for the quick answer! Is this game like the Harem Hotel? Or you need to grind more? I will try it but before downloading i wanted to ask.
Haven't played Harem hotel so i can't really compare but this game is HUGE and can take time even with the walkthrough guidance and people have come here in the forums to help when they still got stuck in a rut (me included).

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
Iam struck in Emma quest, Every night I go to Emma Room Emma is in the Bed,any one give save file for visit Night club

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So I enjoyed playing ch1 and 2 but I lost interest when he bought a house the size of Grand Canyon and didn't move the family in, I had little interest in Natalie and even less interest in moving men into the house. There were plenty enough people in the game at the end of ch2 imo.

Oh well. :)

Reactions: mofonistik

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So I enjoyed playing ch1 and 2 but I lost interest when he bought a house the size of Grand Canyon and didn't move the family in, I had little interest in Natalie and even less interest in moving men into the house. There were plenty enough people in the game at the end of ch2 imo.

Oh well. :)
Yes, the newest direction hasn't exactly been popular, but this chapter just started.
Let's give it a few months and with more content to see how it turns out.

Reactions: freedom.call

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bugs 0.22 & 0.24 (because Discord [and I can´t see it] is only for Patreon I post the bugs here)

0.22 new Home and you click on the laptop

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'object/clock.png'>:
  File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 22, in script
    call screen pc2
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'object/clock.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SCRIPT/pc.rpy", line 22, in script
    call screen pc2
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 724, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1117, in render
    st, at)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Downloads\Schon gespielt\Maxslife-0.22 Chapter 2\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'object/clock.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Max's life 0.22
Tue May 07 22:59:25 2019

1) You can miss this points when the walkthrough is correct

Emma
-Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat Day>Talk to her in her room+2 EmL

I build the Gym and can´t talk with her in her room because she is all time in the gym. So I have had at the end 10 LP from 12 LP.

2) When you talk a second time to Debbie in the night club.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/SCRIPT/Update024.rpy", line 2454, in script
    scene 779 with lonfade
  File "game/SCRIPT/Update024.rpy", line 2454, in <module>
    scene 779 with lonfade
NameError: name 'lonfade' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/SCRIPT/Update024.rpy", line 2454, in script
    scene 779 with lonfade
  File "D:\Downloads\Maxslife-024-pc\Maxslife-0.24 Chapter 3\renpy\ast.py", line 1352, in execute
    paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
  File "D:\Downloads\Maxslife-024-pc\Maxslife-0.24 Chapter 3\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Downloads\Maxslife-024-pc\Maxslife-0.24 Chapter 3\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/SCRIPT/Update024.rpy", line 2454, in <module>
    scene 779 with lonfade
NameError: name 'lonfade' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Tue May 07 22:40:41 2019

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Bizarrely, i had a similar but different situation in that i made the gym, did not get the +2 EmL....but everything worked alright anyway, somehow.

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Probably old news, but the 0.22 church bug was killing me. For anyone else having problems, look up the fix. Use Unren to get access to the script folder. Then replace the church/update file with the fix.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Anybody tell pls, how to restore incest in Chapter 2 ? Because in the Ch.1 it was by default:unsure:

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
this latest version o.24 is a mess.girls you were fucking before keep telling you see you another time,click on phone, script error,try and save, script error,and it looks like you will be pimping your sister out,who the fuck is steve and grandpa?

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes