NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Okay, can anyone explain me what's with that chapters? Ch. 3 is 0.24, while ch. 2 is 0.22, so if you think about it, ch. 3 should have the content from ch 2. but I'm not really sure. I don't know if I need to download only ch. 3 or rather every each of them.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Okay, can anyone explain me what's with that chapters? Ch. 3 is 0.24, while ch. 2 is 0.22, so if you think about it, ch. 3 should have the content from ch 2. but I'm not really sure. I don't know if I need to download only ch. 3 or rather every each of them.
Download all chapters.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Narratively, they are all related, but can all be played independently with little to no issue.
Having all of them will give you a greater sense perspective and continuity (and stuff to play with) but is not essential.
Chapter 2 is hands down the one with most content to play with, by far.

Chapter 3 is about 2-3 months old and kind of got people here in the thread by surprise, as many still feel it did a sudden plot turn with the new relatives living with the MC in his new villa, while leaving a number of previous storylines hanging, though last version started dealing with that.

Personally i suggest you play either or both of the previous chapters, both to get more out of the whole and because chapter 3 might get an update or two before you are even close to finishing the previous two. ;) :p

Last edited:

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Does this walkthrough you provide pertain to all chapters? Or do I have to sift through all these pages to find it?

Apr 17, 2018
this latest version o.24 is a mess.girls you were fucking before keep telling you see you another time,click on phone, script error,try and save, script error,and it looks like you will be pimping your sister out,who the fuck is steve and grandpa?
if you are usuing a save from any of the previous chapters then you will get script errors and the family show up without warning, chapter 3 was the start of a new chapter therefore it doesn't need a save to start it

Apr 17, 2018
Chapters like a book you'll need all 3 of them to see the entire story :)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
@Kuggazer pls where can I find the compressed version of chapter one, a friend introduced it to me but I need the compressed version. Thank u.
Click on the Spoiler box for Chapter 1, then on "Others: Compressed" to go to the link you're looking for.
That's all you need to do, if memory tricks me not.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
All chapters is separate and do not contain the same content. To understand the game, it is better to start with the first part )))

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Does this walkthrough you provide pertain to all chapters? Or do I have to sift through all these pages to find it?
Use that and on computer in MC room you find the walktrough)

Reaperwad

May 3, 2019
So im lame and playing this on an android, and im stuck at the point i have to steal the ring from Dom. I know exactly where it is but no matter how much i tap on the desk nothing turns up. Any one been threw this?
Did you figure this out. I'm having same problem

3.70 star(s) 94 Votes