VN Ren'Py Abandoned May the Best One Win [v0.1] [Kuchisake-onna]

What kind of content would you like to see in the patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017

Vote for all the tags you like.
Some of these categories are already planned, others are not, that's why I'm making this publication to know what you would like.
Which means that you don't even have a story in mind? Making a game via polls has never worked out well for either the players or the devs.
At the very least you need to put tags for content that you do have planned under the genre spoiler so the players that do stick around won't get nasty surprises later.

Hmm... Too Big for approval? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Yes. That's just beyond stupid.

I wish you well, but this one just hit my ignore list.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Sleep sex is such a dumb tag, when I first saw it, I was happy about seeing it since I thought it would actually be having sex whilst one of the party is asleep, not some constant virgin debate about "should I touch the tip of her finger or is that bad", bitch I don't care, slam that cock into her pussy at MACH speed whilst she's asleep.

That's how sleep sex is supposed to be done.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I think I better say this first just in case. :unsure:
I am not the Dev, I am just someone with a lot of honey select skills and who will be updating the patch. :devilish:
The original creator has no contact with me, and is not on this website.
And the things I reply or post has nothing to do with Kuchisake-onna.
And since this has been said, I will create a poll here, for the patch.
Although depending on what people vote in their patreon will be applied to not differ much from the original content.
Well, one thing that a patch could use is a diff dick. This one is beyond ridiculous. You could use that to club medium sized animals to death. Then in the next preview pic there isn't the remotest bulge in his pants. He must keep it in Hammerspace and it only appears when he needs to kill someone with it and call it fucking.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I think I better say this first just in case. :unsure:
I am not the Dev, I am just someone with a lot of honey select skills and who will be updating the patch. :devilish:
The original creator has no contact with me, and is not on this website.
And the things I reply or post has nothing to do with Kuchisake-onna.
And since this has been said, I will create a poll here, for the patch.
Although depending on what people vote in their patreon will be applied to not differ much from the original content.
wait...I dont understand. If you are not the dev, and you have no contact with the creator who also does not use this site, then how does the feedback from the poll here affect the game?
I honestly dont get it. What am I missing? Are you going to mod it in or something?

Hikaru.

Feb 21, 2022
wait...I dont understand. If you are not the dev, and you have no contact with the creator who also does not use this site, then how does the feedback from the poll here affect the game?
I honestly dont get it. What am I missing? Are you going to mod it in or something?
Yes, that content will only be available by installing the patch I will make.

Reactions: bcool

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I went and voted on the poll sadly I can not say what I do not like in a game because its behind the paywall. So I will say it here. Harem is a picky crowd and one thing on that list is NTR. that seems to be getting thrown around a lot in harem games by new devs. It always leads to trouble. So much so that one dev recently decided to add it to their game and within a day after the announcement and voting results the game is now dead and abandoned. Its not the only one to try and fail. your dealing with two very very different player bases. Even if your good enough to make it avoidable most harem players will skip right by the game and not touch it. Some may play it but you wont get their support. So its something to think long and hard about before going down the NTR road because its a rocky one and even some of the best devs have failed in the end to make them both work together.
NOTE for others viewing my post. I am not a troll, kink shaming, off topic, being rude or offensive or any other thing you can make up in your imagination. I am only here stating my honest opinion as I am allowed to and others have as well.

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
So is his dick really that big or is that image a mislead? i'm definitely gonna hit ignore if it is