VN Ren'Py Abandoned May the Best One Win [v0.1] [Kuchisake-onna]

What kind of content would you like to see in the patch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 21, 2019
Jesus christ dude, read between the lines. What kind of dumbass would make a sock puppet account to get around Patreon's rules and then admit to owning said sock puppet? Literally sitting here asking for people to snitch on themselves smh.
I dunno, the same kind of dumbass that doesn't just make an incest patch like every other game on patreon and instead uses a shit disguise like a weirdo.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I dunno, the same kind of dumbass that doesn't just make an incest patch like every other game on patreon and instead uses a shit disguise like a weirdo.
Don't be dumb, every dev uses a shit disguise to release their patch. There's no point in releasing a patch if you aren't going to at least pretend to be another person. If you're releasing incest content on your main outside of Patreon then Patreon Trust and Safety are going to treat it no differently than if you were releasing it on their site.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It was inevitable, wasn't it?
I mean you have a dev that throws out a short demo with a crazy story but he had no idea what kind of content to add so he started polls on F95 and Patreon that's not very reassuring where the game is going. It's no wonder that he didn't get support for the game and in turn, the game died without a single update.

Reactions: ABQ45