ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Some dark shit in this one, I'm in! But you need to fix the numeration from 1.0 to 0.1

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I would say that it needs a walkthrough but it's extremely short >30 minutes reading all dialogues so I would just reccomend saving before every choice and then just reloading as there is consequences to every choice even if it's a game over.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ok now I Read they Overview looked at the Preview Pictures and my only conclusion is worst tittle choice for a game in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I actually don't mind the voice over, perhaps the line delivery could be better and a little more expressive at times. Surprisingly the voice fits the "I got fucked up for the rest of my life" theme, a mix between cutesy and depravity.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
looking at the preview images this game looks way too dark and messed up, things like abuse, drugs, taking advantage of someone... like really messed up shit... am i wrong?? plz tell me..

but hats off to the game dev to have the balls to put something like this out there (with Patreon being what it is)..

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
"Ordinary school girl into a international drug cartel boss in this densely illustrated"

"Boss" you say?
I can see this game turning into a Femdom game down the line, depending on the decisions the MC Makes.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
"Witness the transformation of Maya from ordinary school girl into a international drug cartel boss"

I think I will wait till this one is complete before I play.
I think I will ultimately like this game, but I suspect at this stage the poor girl will just suffer abuse without any light at the end of the tunnel.

Like the difference between "Train spotting" and "Requiem for a dream".
I like a "Trainspotting" type of ending better, especially if there is rape and abuse involved.

People overcoming extreme adversity is ultimately enjoyable for me to watch/play.
Games that end with a dark pit of despair...well, less so.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Not gonna lie this is some real dark shit, so far from what I have seen the story is interesting to me though.
Definitely not for everyone but god damn am I surprised, never expected to see something like this pop up with the pc and thin skinned fad from now a days.

I say GG am definitely looking forward to the rest of this, The story has me intrigued. It is so much different then your normal run of the mill games/novels/story tellings you would expect from this site or patreon or anywhere really with this. Kudo's to the person who is making this and hope nothing get's in the way of them finishing it. This takes some serious balls to bring out now a days.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes