poonpoon

Jun 27, 2020
The female isn't much of a problem, but WTF with the "male" voice. It isn't even a voice it is just random sounds that ruins everything. How ANYONE could thing this was some kind of a good idea?
It's really not that bad. Also it's been used in TONS of games, idk how this is the first time you've heard it

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
MY GOD! The male voice it's Cartman while sing the african part ( ) in Kyle's mom is a bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: L7Bear

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
It's really not that bad. Also it's been used in TONS of games, idk how this is the first time you've heard it
I'm not that used to these games. It just gives me a headache and how is it any good? How the fuck does it improve the game experience for anyone?

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Is this meant to shock or something? Pretty pathetic. Art is pretty lousy. Does not really work to put it mildly. Not worth keeping a track of. Bye.
Btw I never have the sound on.

ElBandarra

Dec 3, 2019
V1.0 means "complete" (or almost complete), or means actually V0.1? Is there content enough in the game right now to enjoy it, or it's just the typical first release of a game, kind of an intro, demo or teaser?

Apr 19, 2020
"Witness the transformation of Maya from ordinary school girl into a international drug cartel boss"

I think I will wait till this one is complete before I play.
I think I will ultimately like this game, but I suspect at this stage the poor girl will just suffer abuse without any light at the end of the tunnel.

Like the difference between "Train spotting" and "Requiem for a dream".
I like a "Trainspotting" type of ending better, especially if there is rape and abuse involved.

People overcoming extreme adversity is ultimately enjoyable for me to watch/play.
Games that end with a dark pit of despair...well, less so.
same for me

Reactions: Alfius

patadepalo

Jul 22, 2020
incredibly exciting and hot, only suitable for fiction, unacceptable for reality, I love this game thanks again teacher

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
incredibly exciting and hot, only suitable for fiction, unacceptable for reality, I love this game thanks again teacher
Unfortunately, this game is reality for a lot of people around the world. The good bits are the fiction. It's what makes me love this game.

Reactions: Hakhak
May 27, 2020
Where in the world you want to fap when you see a guy getting it's throat cut by a girl.

I don't judge anyone here but people have some strange fetishes. :)

The art looks really good btw.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
I don't usually play female protagonist games, but this one seems quite an experience, i want to try it.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Where in the world you want to fap when you see a guy getting it's throat cut by a girl.

I don't judge anyone here but people have some strange fetishes. :)

The art looks really good btw.
Not all games on here are only good Fap material. Some, like this one are just a plainly a good story. Almost like the over the top violence of Desperado, Sin City or Kill Bill. This one just have the added twist of sexual, erotic images as well.

The violence of these movies is also by all measurable standards bad, but deep in our primitive minds, it tickles and intrigue our minds.

There is another very popular game, The DeLuca Family with arguable more shocking scenes then this one (Although not erotic). So yes, not for everyone, but ultimately, I enjoyed this one a lot.

3.70 star(s) 24 Votes