MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Honestly I'm not sure how people like you pull something like that out of their asses.

All they did is mention fetishes they didn't like and said "yikes", which is one of the ways of showing their disapproval.
I checked their posting history and I didn't find a single message, that shits on that game.
If sharing your opinion without actually shitting on something considered shitting on something, something must be wrong.
So, what do you get out of it?
Your argument here makes zero sense. I'm all for people having the freedom to enjoy what they want to enjoy (minus pedophilia and murder, of course), but for gods sake, the tags are there for a reason. He sees rape or gore? Cool, that isn't his flavor, I get it. He can go play one of the other six thousand odd games on this forum/website, there's literally no reason for him to jump on the actual thread itself and make a judgmental post over his 'disapproval'. That's like driving into a Burger King drive-thru just to tell them you hate fast food.

He obviously doesn't doesn't shit on the games, but he habitually searches them out just to whine about them (literally all but a couple of his posts are him/her whining). Even then, how can someone have an opinion on something they haven't seen or played? Nobody's judging how he (obviously) enjoys incest-focused games, or that one of the few he doesn't whine about is catered towards pedophiles.

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Okay guys, I solved the male voice problem. Overwrite the files in Maya_and_friends-1.0-win\game\voice\male with these. And bad news, the game will not be continued
1597327014694.png

Reactions: mikedaliyahoo

Fixn

Aug 29, 2017
Not some DAZ clone, but im pretty sure this is just ripped off from the story the artist Polyle did. The "Maya Wong" comish and this have far too much in common. I dont doubt the dev could have paid them originally. But i doubt it.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Okay guys, I solved the male voice problem. Overwrite the files in Maya_and_friends-1.0-win\game\voice\male with these. And bad news, the game will not be continued
View attachment 770780
Wow, someone comissioned an entire game.
Not some DAZ clone, but im pretty sure this is just ripped off from the story the artist Polyle did. The "Maya Wong" comish and this have far too much in common. I dont doubt the dev could have paid them originally. But i doubt it.
Probably the same person what comissioned Polyle paid for this game

bllovetx

Jul 24, 2020
Really like it's artstyle!
Btw you should see this if you didn't find the true ending, though it's short also.
1597477389096.png

G3-2SK

Jun 27, 2017
preeety Rappey, i think my eyes were bigger than my
stomach in this one

1597557671428.png

also the history doesnt finish

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Seems like an art project, makes sense if it's commissioned since only people it panders to is the author, or maybe art teachers.
Theres some unintentional comedy from unexpected events as it's told from one womans perspective who is going trough a power trip. No one elses views were consulted when making the script.
Maybe it's intended as a guide for how men should treat women get them moist. You know, be a tall dark mysterious stranger who appears out of the blue to fuck you on your comfy couch while talking about 8y olds and don't leave before setting up the next date.
Had to mute the voice acting since it's too monotonous.

3.70 star(s) 25 Votes