• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ExorcistBoi

Jun 18, 2018
Just finished the game. The violence is definitely there (I've seen worse). The game itself isn't bad, I liked the girl, her body design. I'm not a big fan of beating the shit out of a sexual partner but then as I've said, I've seen worse. My questions is, since the game is "Completed"..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
Can anyone extract the images? I wish I had access to some wallpaper-worthy creations they have here.

Nevermind, I got it!

Last edited:
Reactions: sleoni

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
yes but the story talks about a MC that is involved in brutal rape and violence event it is very interesting to know how she really think during the action and she after some time starts to like to be dominated ... so if the MC is a guy.. he will be fucked and brutalized from who???

This is a great story... writingit as male mc will never be the same...
Girls???... are you sure?

I think this story is perfect as is.

....or maybe you want to be the pervert dominant male???... I'm not interested to know how a deviant peice of shit male think during this kind of actions on a beautiful innocent girl... He is JUST A PIECE OF SHIT that must be killed as soon as possible.

She is the HERO!

The good of this story is to know how and why Maya react to the events.. if she was not the MC how you can understand how she really thinking about?

Using Female protagonist MC is the only way to know the deep thoughts about her
and the real motivations about the why she really like to became a masochist without no doubt.

That is why this story is perfect AS IS!

(a maso-male protagonist will never be a game that I like to play)
Btw Banquet of sadism is a good example of what I was looking for in case you were curious not masochist male - sadist male

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I'm more interested in submissive girl... to be dominant... bdsm it is not at the first place of my fetish wish list..
and in any case only if the girl like to be submissive and she get pleasure.
This is good in this

Reactions: forbiddentwo

S_moore18

Jun 2, 2018
Was it suppose to end when she stabbed the guys ass with a knife? Like, the game just ends abruptly and goes to the main menu. Was that intentional?
i think it does, kept trying to get an ending that goes further but all end abruptly and that seems to be the only ending that shows credits. a shame since i was getting really interested in the story too. hope im wrong and the story continues down another path.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I guess I didn't fully expect "graphic violence" to mean beating her to a bloody pulp. Maybe my ignorance..maybe there's another tag that could help...but this killed my boner. lol

Reactions: anonykun

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just finished the game. The violence is definitely there (I've seen worse). The game itself isn't bad, I liked the girl, her body design. I'm not a big fan of beating the shit out of a sexual partner but then as I've said, I've seen worse. My questions is, since the game is "Completed"..
When you get to the end when she picks up the bat... Don't click too fast, wait until each scene plays out by itself.

You can easily skipped big swathes of story at the end, if you click to fast on the mouse.

Same story, but not so abrupt. The last part of the game, is a beautiful violent climax, that basically makes the game, but you need to not skip a single frame. The music and sound effects of the last part is brilliant.

Reactions: defd©™

commieslut

Aug 7, 2020
Play the game. Fairly beautiful arts, stupid plot, and dumb execution. If you're into unnecessary violent this game is for you.

Lucifer567

Mar 31, 2020
What the fuck, it said that she will become queen but story ended so fast. If u don't have the content don't tell people wrong summary. Fucking shit, got all hyped up after she went with bat and fucked them then the end

water00

Jan 18, 2019
i think it does, kept trying to get an ending that goes further but all end abruptly and that seems to be the only ending that shows credits. a shame since i was getting really interested in the story too. hope im wrong and the story continues down another path.
I agree, I think the ass-stabbing is the end. It'd be nice to see a continuation, a tie-in to the current story of her being a drug-lord, but I also consider the story complete as is. It's a natural endpoint; the guy is the antagonist of the story (and basically the only character other than Maya and the interrogator), once he's dead Maya's redemption arc of getting control back over her life ends. Well she's still addicted to heroin, but her only human antagonist ends.

diathorn

Jan 30, 2021
Hello. Thank you for your reviews. The story is not finished, and this whole VN was a comissioned adaptation of a 10 drawing comic by an artist Polyle. If you'd like to see the rest of the story you'd need to search the net for his comics.

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
Just started the game. So far the dialogue is written more like a book than a VN. Too much details that books usually have to write than having dialogue alongside art to describe what's happening. Will keep playing.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Great game, nicely executed and very different from the standard swamp of adult games hosted here.

Unfortunately lot of wormy people coming here labelling and judging those who likes this game!

3.70 star(s) 25 Votes