Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.3.1 Public] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes

crychicplus

Jul 7, 2024
Where are allt he cards for day 2. Im missing one.
photo office has 4: 1 on the wall and 3 in the metal briefcase.
after taking photos for desiree and then talk to her that you can get the last one.

i play day 2 again and maybe i see your problem, baceuse of the bug: briefcase has 3 cards, but after the animation you checking the binder, the no.8 is missing. so the end of day 2 screen will said: cards found 4/5.

by the way, now you can enter the security room and meet the naked rosey on day 2. very fun.

TheDisgracedOne

Formerly 'ShangTsung'
Aug 6, 2017
I can't believe i got 3/5 at the end of day 3 i'm 100% sure i did everything, i can't see what i missed.

crychicplus

Jul 7, 2024
I can't believe i got 3/5 at the end of day 3 i'm 100% sure i did everything, i can't see what i missed.
i 100% you miss one card in maggey's apartment and the another one in the foyer. baceuse i got 3/5 in the 1st play.
you can check others'comment ,it may help you.

TheDisgracedOne

Formerly 'ShangTsung'
Aug 6, 2017
i 100% you miss one card in maggey's apartment and the another one in the foyer. baceuse i got 3/5 in the 1st play.
you can check others'comment ,it may help you.
The one at maggey apartment isn't the one we use to pressure her into confessing ?, and the one at the foyer is inside the frame over the desk ? ( i got both of those, plus the one in the trashcan of the security cam room )

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
The one at maggey apartment isn't the one we use to pressure her into confessing ?, and the one at the foyer is inside the frame over the desk ? ( i got both of those, plus the one in the trashcan of the security cam room )
There's another one in her bookcase when you use the blacklight. The other one you missed is in the safe in the foyer, which other have commented about previously.

Someone is writing me a full walkthrough which will be included in the game folder in all future updates. :]

Reactions: TheDisgracedOne

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
Not to take the thunder away the dev becasue this game is cool as fuck but does anyone know of similar games that the have the oblivious protag phone/video dynamic? It creates a really cool tension, wondering whats going on and whats next
There was another game similar to the concept called Navigating the Rift, but as of now it's kinda on limbo on whether its still being developed or abandoned.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Neat lil game so far with a nice perspective. Like games like this where the female char is depicted in the corner showing what she's up to. Do hope we can get end of day perspectives for her or something to see the scenes in full, at least the major ones. Also sorely needs some sort of notebook that tracks what the game thinks you are currently working on.

Also that dong design for the boss needs work, looks like a foot right now.

Last edited:

teddy123999

Feb 18, 2021
Can't wait to see Mia Fey possess Maya. Remember in Ace Attorney, Maya briefly turned into Mia in order to extract information from a lecherous old man. It was a very standard Rule 34 scene.

shiwor

Mar 9, 2021
im experiencing a bug in day 2 which the 3 cards of the metal briefcase specifically the 8th one in the binder doesn't register even after the animation of getting it. It disappeared after the animation

pinkmochidango

Mochi
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
im experiencing a bug in day 2 which the 3 cards of the metal briefcase specifically the 8th one in the binder doesn't register even after the animation of getting it. It disappeared after the animation
That's the problem with the game leaking man, I haven't fixed all the bugs, and everyone tells me about them a million times. :[

shiwor

Mar 9, 2021
That's the problem with the game leaking man, I haven't fixed all the bugs, and everyone tells me about them a million times. :[
oh I see well take your time fixing it. I was just trying the game for the first time and its fun I really like the vibe. I should play the actual game first as you cook on the upcoming updates good luck and enjoy!

Reactions: pinkmochidango
4.90 star(s) 42 Votes