Ren'Py Maya's Mission [v0.3.1 Public] [Pinkmochidango]

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes
Dec 9, 2017
I have made a temporary fix for day 2 not getting card 8 to save. You should be able to get card 8 to appear on the album now.
Works as long as you've found cards 4 & 6. Also counts the cards for the end of day 2 properly.
Extract to the root folder of your game to install.

1eyed1

Aug 22, 2016
This is turning out to be one of my favourites, a bit small and linear but high quality and I desperately want more. I hope the blacklight comes into play in future versions too, being able to turn it on and check the aftermath of various rooms when they move through them would be great.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Personally, the whole "Oh she is into it!" aspect sucks everything out of the story. Why should I care about her getting undressed, when she did it willingly and wants to do it? It should of been trickery like the kimono stuff.

I honestly don't know who this kind of story appeals too.
Well, personally I see this as a kinda light hearted fun corruption game with great writing, that's the appeal. For me, it's something similar to an Akabur game, only a little more fast-paced. Maybe I'm reading the game wrong but that's how I see it.

ATorres69

Apr 5, 2022
Personally, the whole "Oh she is into it!" aspect sucks everything out of the story. Why should I care about her getting undressed, when she did it willingly and wants to do it? It should of been trickery like the kimono stuff.

I honestly don't know who this kind of story appeals too.
I dislike when the girl is not into it so I guess this kind of story appeals to me. There's your answer.
I guess you could say... I have no... OBJECTIONs

Reactions: Lurk

Jaasshh

Sep 10, 2019
I dislike when the girl is not into it so I guess this kind of story appeals to me. There's your answer.
I guess you could say... I have no... OBJECTIONs
My whole thing is the corruption aspect. Yeah she's doing lewder and lewder things so its technically corruption, but if shes doing it of her own accord the whole time its kind of like she was corrupted from the beginning. Theres no risk to a corrupt-ee that likes it if that makes any sense.

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
My whole thing is the corruption aspect. Yeah she's doing lewder and lewder things so its technically corruption, but if shes doing it of her own accord the whole time its kind of like she was corrupted from the beginning. Theres no risk to a corrupt-ee that likes it if that makes any sense.
I mean, the game kinda says Mike is super charismatic. So good in fact, that the women he gets his paws on develop a mental block the MC has to break.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
The setup with maya is great, but for me the stuff with Phoenix getting laid in the meanwhile kinda takes me out of it. Why would he care what maya does at that point. But that's whatever, I can use the skip button and try and ignore it.

But I hope we don't have phoenix knowing about maya getting intimate too quick, I like the mystery aspect where he doesn't know about it. Only getting hints. So when he straight up sees her naked in the tracker it super takes me out of it.

But damn, the art for this game is very good. Even if it ends up going in a story direction that I don't like, I can at least enjoy the art.

Sep 8, 2021
The setup with maya is great, but for me the stuff with Phoenix getting laid in the meanwhile kinda takes me out of it. Why would he care what maya does at that point. But that's whatever, I can use the skip button and try and ignore it.

But I hope we don't have phoenix knowing about maya getting intimate too quick, I like the mystery aspect where he doesn't know about it. Only getting hints. So when he straight up sees her naked in the tracker it super takes me out of it.

But damn, the art for this game is very good. Even if it ends up going in a story direction that I don't like, I can at least enjoy the art.
Idm Phoenix getting some action in between, that along with the ghost of the sister basically saying 'aye bro let it happen', along with maya and Phoenix not being in a relationship, makes this a pretty lighthearted NTR story for me. Valid if you don't fw it, but personally, I think it's a nice little linear fluffy entry, nothing to take too seriously. The sort where you can just sit back and enjoy some humor and art.

Not'cilol

Nov 19, 2017
love the care that went into making this feel like a real ace attorney game.
the only thing that really worries me is bluecorp 2.
i don't mind someone corrupting maya, (even if in my heart of hearts she'll always be wright's girl) i just dont want 1726234692425.png this son of a bitch doing it.
  1. he's canonically dead. like executed dead
  2. he killed maya's sister. i would be pissed if mike hawk was just white in a rubber mask. no way mia's spirit wouldn't notice
  3. bluecorp is the reason maya's mother abandoned her and mia - he leaked the dl6 channeling fiasco to the press, destroying the reputation of kurain village. he's indirectly responsable for misty's death too, since he was the cause of the family feud between morgan's branch and misty's.
i really like the game , just please don't make maya suck off her sister's killer, please

neorama

Apr 3, 2021
i don't mind someone corrupting maya, (even if in my heart of hearts she'll always be wright's girl) i just dont want View attachment 4028860 this son of a bitch doing it.
  2. he killed maya's sister. i would be pissed if mike hawk was just white in a rubber mask. no way mia's spirit wouldn't notice
  3. bluecorp is the reason maya's mother abandoned her and mia - he leaked the dl6 channeling fiasco to the press, destroying the reputation of kurain village. he's indirectly responsable for misty's death too, since he was the cause of the family feud between morgan's branch and misty's.
i really like the game , just please don't make maya suck off her sister's killer, please
That's just a placeholder until a real sprite can be made for Mike Hawk

Reactions: pinkmochidango

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
i don't mind someone corrupting maya, (even if in my heart of hearts she'll always be wright's girl) i just dont want View attachment 4028860 this son of a bitch doing it.
you made me want that guy to be the one that corrupts her.

boogiepop094

Nov 6, 2017
Yeah I agree. I wish Phoenix remained oblivious to what Maya is doing for most of the game, or at the very least for the first couple of chapters

4.90 star(s) 42 Votes