RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.0] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

nnwah

Apr 28, 2018
It would be nice to have repeatable scenes, a gallery or something. Once you finish the game, there's nothing else to do!

I want to replay Jun's latest content and can't redo it :(

Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I would love to add my little requests/suggestions. Definitely, add incest with Dad, Mom, cousins Aunt, and Uncle too. You could make it optional, if necessary.
Maybe, May can get a little puppy (wink-wink) Maybe, making a little money working at a stable.
I'm not super into milfs myself, but I do plan on adding aunt and dad stuff (tho abby has no father? strange...). Pretty much everything after the intro is optional too, so you don't have to worry. I'm also not very into bestiality, but if we get the basic dog tropes like licking I'm fine with it xD (no promises tho)

I love how you are so responsive to your players. I would like to suggest a little notice just before an H scene or semi-H scene is about to happen in order to save at the closest point. I'm sure we would all love to play them again. Maybe, a playable gallery of H scenes would be better. Playing the game, I also realized it would be nice to have a gauge at the top that monitors how corrupted May becomes.
Maybe you've already noticed after posting the comment, but every time you talk to a neighbor after the intro there's a yes/no question like "oh, wanna hang out with me?", so you can use that to save. 90% of the interactions in this game are H scenes too so there's that xD But I do plan on adding some kind of rememberance room to replay scenes. Just not super sure how to do it without plugins.

Will there be animated Scenes in the future?
Didnt played the game yet but there is no animated tag so i assume it isnt
Sorry, but no. I have zero experience with animation, and those would take too much time drawing every frame I could be using making other new scenes. That said, some of the scenes are pretty dynamic, with over 10 pictures that update as the dialogue advances, so I guess it could scratch a similar itch? xD

You are a genius with your art and your writing, SUPERB!! The expressions you give them and what they say have me rolling. A pure delight. Glad I found your game.
Would love to see May be able to spy on Mom and Dad doing the horizontal watusi. Catching them in the shower and joining them.
Aww thank you! <3 I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far!
The mom and dad spy scene at night is actually planned (it's foreshadowed too if you talk to them along the day), but kinda low in the priority list so idk when it's gonna be added. The shower scene tho, hmmm... I like the idea xD

"Bisexual loli simulator" is a concept as beautiful as it is simple. Nothing more needs to be added or taken away. It's perfection.
Thank you! I think I have to agree xD
My approach to this game is just making "the eroge I'd like to play but can't find easily" so there's that!

It would be nice to have repeatable scenes, a gallery or something. Once you finish the game, there's nothing else to do!

I want to replay Jun's latest content and can't redo it :(
Sorry about that! I do plan on adding a rememberance room or similar soon, but I'm still not sure how to implement it without plugins. It'd probably be the kind you need to save before entering since viewing the scenes again would break the game's progression as the scenes update variables and switches as they go on. For now probably the best you can do is save before a scene ;-;

(And yeah, I think Jun's latest scene is my favorite so far, so I get you xD)

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
This game could end up as such a cute gem and I think the designs are really cute.
I'm sad to hear no beast stuff but I think it's fine to keep the game focused on certain kinks, trying to please everyone can end up waterying down the content too much.
Of the stuff you've showed I'd love to see a corruption route for Ember that involves the pants-stealing kids and/or the Gropers."Heroine giving in to evil" is a guilty pleasure of mine and if she ends up doing it to not leave May alone as she becomes more and more of a slut it's kind of heroic, right?

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
This game could end up as such a cute gem and I think the designs are really cute.
I'm sad to hear no beast stuff but I think it's fine to keep the game focused on certain kinks, trying to please everyone can end up waterying down the content too much.
Of the stuff you've showed I'd love to see a corruption route for Ember that involves the pants-stealing kids and/or the Gropers."Heroine giving in to evil" is a guilty pleasure of mine and if she ends up doing it to not leave May alone as she becomes more and more of a slut it's kind of heroic, right?
Thanks!

Yes, it's always tough to turn down suggestions, but I'm trying to stick at least to the stuff I'm personally into so I can promise to do a decent job at least. Also, if there's a little bit of everything in the game, then everyone will be dissatisfied since you will come for one thing only to find out there's just one scene of it 4 hours in the game, and if you like one of the first scenes, then you might not see another similar anytime soon. Well, anyway!

I kinda like that idea too. Tho I already have a different form of corruption planned to the end of the Gropers' route, which you may or may not like xD

Still not sure what to do with the Brotherhood in the future tbh. I put them in the game more as a way of getting Ember that scene in town, and also as a hook for the school (which I will add eventually). Ember is already central to 2 questlines (her own and the Gropers', which will come out when I expand on the city), so making another one for the boys that would conflict with the others could be a little too much. I'm all ears for more ideas tho!

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Why is there no Patreon? Are you trying to avoid my money?
Hehe xD
Unfortunately Patreon doesn't like cute girls, so I'm avoiding it. I do have a tho, so you if you want to support the game it's an option! It's a Japanese site so I guess there's the risk some people's credit card isn't accepted by it, so I might open a Ko-fi or Subscribestar later with no content just for people to donate. We'll see tho!

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
Still not sure what to do with the Brotherhood in the future tbh. I put them in the game more as a way of getting Ember that scene in town, and also as a hook for the school (which I will add eventually). Ember is already central to 2 questlines (her own and the Gropers', which will come out when I expand on the city), so making another one for the boys that would conflict with the others could be a little too much. I'm all ears for more ideas tho!
I think it depends on how you want to escalate the corruption of the protagonists. From how I saw it they fit the erogaki trope, so it's straight shota where the males are dominant. From my experience I would expect their plotline to involve May and Ember trying to prevent them to bother the girls, especially if the school setting become available, but end up allowing them to pressure them more and more into sexual stuff. Ember with a "Tamed Tomboy" title could be quite hot.
Another idea involving them would be corrupted!May using them against Abby, even if I think she would be willing to indulge their sexual curiosity, to May's dismay.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I think it depends on how you want to escalate the corruption of the protagonists. From how I saw it they fit the erogaki trope, so it's straight shota where the males are dominant. From my experience I would expect their plotline to involve May and Ember trying to prevent them to bother the girls, especially if the school setting become available, but end up allowing them to pressure them more and more into sexual stuff. Ember with a "Tamed Tomboy" title could be quite hot.
Another idea involving them would be corrupted!May using them against Abby, even if I think she would be willing to indulge their sexual curiosity, to May's dismay.
As much as I like the corruption trope, the issue of changnig the status quo in a non-linear game is that, if May's character changes too much, I may need to make variations to older scenes to account for that, which I really don't wanna do. That said, May IS getting lewder as time goes on (as is clear from the night scene if you go to sleep after making enough progress), and I want to add more scenes like that later.

I wanna keep every questline more or less isolated, but I do like your ideas for the school tho xD (That would be VERY in-character for Abby lol). Just not sure if your "Tamed Tomboy" was a typo tho, but if you meant "Tanned Tomboy", then yeah, I like it! Maybe I'll change her title later, tho rn everyone's title describes more of their personality than their appearence. You still didn't have the chance to see Abby's and Jun's, but they're "Quirky Cousin" and "Paranormal Sleugh" respectively. May's is the only one that gets updated as you progress, from "Innocent Girl" to "Curious Girl". (Still not sure which will come later lol)

Reactions: ArhraCole

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
Just not sure if your "Tamed Tomboy" was a typo tho, but if you meant "Tanned Tomboy", then yeah, I like it! Maybe I'll change her title later, tho rn everyone's title describes more of their personality than their appearence.
I meant tamed as in "domesticated", to imply that she's been turned from unruly child to sexual pet for whoever does the corruption.
I guess if you want to keep the game as open as possible and giving people the chance to go back and start other routes without much headache a proper corruption trajectory isn't viable because it would be strange to have an experienced protagonist feel shy and unsure when beginning another route.

An option would be to have more defined routes, but allow cross pollination with different dialogue for the same scene depending from where you are coming from. It would require extra writing but it would allow to recycle the same sex scenes without messing up the evolution of the character.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I meant tamed as in "domesticated", to imply that she's been turned from unruly child to sexual pet for whoever does the corruption.
I guess if you want to keep the game as open as possible and giving people the chance to go back and start other routes without much headache a proper corruption trajectory isn't viable because it would be strange to have an experienced protagonist feel shy and unsure when beginning another route.

An option would be to have more defined routes, but allow cross pollination with different dialogue for the same scene depending from where you are coming from. It would require extra writing but it would allow to recycle the same sex scenes without messing up the evolution of the character.
Ohhh, I see!
It's also possible to have a corrupted/lewd May without commitment if she's hypnotized or smth similar. during a scene/setpiece. It's actually the idea I have in mind for the last scene of a certain route, but it's a little too early for that.

I think your cross pollination idea would probably work really well tbh. The issue isn't even the extra writing, but how easily things could get out of control lol. Keep in mind the game is going to expand a lot as more side content is introduced, and there could be a point that adding more variables will just slow things down unnecessarily. My approach is also being quantity over quality, so the idea is making things simple precisely so I can keep releasing content quickly. That's why keeping the status quo is important.

But we'll see! Thanks for the ideas! xD

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
I think I played it through for now, I liked it. The characters are all great so far, I love Abby and Ember. It's nice that you have options to avoid certain things (not a fan of peeing, for example). Wolf guy and the Gropers also seem interesting to me.

Things I'd like to see:

-Maybe some cute romance options with your neighbours later on?
- Since May already went commando - maybe Abby has more (exhibitionism)dares for her in the future
- accidents like getting stuck somewhere, damaged clothes, etc
- More outfits that you can select / take off?
- part-time jobs? Not sure if that was already planned
- maybe some kind of hint that you reached all the content for now

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I love how responsive the dev is, but I like the direction of the game right now and hope peoples suggestions won't weigh on the direction very much
Thank you! I aim to please and am always looking for new ideas, but dw. I'm doing my best not to stray from the core themes xD

i'm stuck
Can you explain where and how you got stuck? Was it on the latest version?
I'll have a look at your save file later when I'm free but having an idea of what you were doing before would help.

I think I played it through for now, I liked it. The characters are all great so far, I love Abby and Ember. It's nice that you have options to avoid certain things (not a fan of peeing, for example). Wolf guy and the Gropers also seem interesting to me.

Things I'd like to see:

-Maybe some cute romance options with your neighbours later on?
- Since May already went commando - maybe Abby has more (exhibitionism)dares for her in the future
- accidents like getting stuck somewhere, damaged clothes, etc
- More outfits that you can select / take off?
- part-time jobs? Not sure if that was already planned
- maybe some kind of hint that you reached all the content for now
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying my little game! As for your ideas...

- I don't particularly want to add romance as it could go against the free roam spirit of the game, but I could add an NPC that falls madly in love with May as a joke xD
You bet May will suffer in Abby's hands in the future!
- I'm thinking about some similar scenes in the city, but I'm not sure about damaged clothes if they stay after a cutscene is finished
- More outfits are coming, but they'll be restricted to certain areas (like a bikini in the beach or a waitress uniform in a restaurant). That's so I don't have to make a variant of every single scene with each possible outfit lol. Some games do that, but all that work could be going into making new scenes instead
- Oops, already hinted at a part-time job!
- There already is a scene that plays to say you've seen all content so far. If you did all the scenes for Abby, Ember and Jun, but haven't gotten it, try going to bed at sunset or night and sleeping till morning. You may get a nice surprise ;)

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
More outfits that you can select & mix underwear / take off & skills for romance or walk nude?

Have a cheat room or a part-time jobs to get more money? ("convenience stores, strip club, sex club, teacher helper, principal lover and kindergarten teacher with hidden H events")

Maybe some kind of hint room that you see your reached all the content for now.

More lewd lewd clothes or clothes wet/damage.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
More outfits that you can select & mix underwear / take off & skills for romance or walk nude?

Have a cheat room or a part-time jobs to get more money? ("convenience stores, strip club, sex club, teacher helper, principal lover and kindergarten teacher with hidden H events")

Maybe some kind of hint room that you see your reached all the content for now.

More lewd lewd clothes or clothes wet/damage.
The outfit system you talked about is actually already in the game, just not available for the player to use. It could be fun to be in May's room dressing and undressing her piece by piece, but actually going out like that would be an issue.

The next update will expand on the city and introduce several ways of making money (and a reason to spend it), so don't worry ;)

Repeating what I've said before to other people, there's already a scene that plays to say you've seen all content so far. If you did all the scenes for Abby, Ember and Jun, but haven't gotten it, try going to bed at sunset or night and sleeping till morning. There you'll get the only scene you're still missing. (Also, I'm guessing you're not really stuck and just reached the end of the current content?)

More (and lewder) clothes will show up, don't worry! Can't speak for clothing damage tho.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
is there more planned with the wolfboy?
really like the game so far :D
You bet there is! I have 2 scenes with him planned, but they will come with the forest update, which will still take a while to come (next on the list are the city and beach).
And I'm glad you're enjoying it so far xD

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes