RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.0] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I would like to see her using toilet or peeing in different outfits
Could be fun, if she has the opportunity to use the toilet in different outfits.
Got a quest planned where May is in a costume and desperately needs to use the bathroom... no promises she'll find one in time tho xD

Reactions: Ahsl

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Could be fun, if she has the opportunity to use the toilet in different outfits.
Got a quest planned where May is in a costume and desperately needs to use the bathroom... no promises she'll find one in time tho xD
In public? :unsure: In.. a bottle? :unsure:
She should go standing up! I'm just throwing degen ideas

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Hm, still not into pee stuff...

That reminds me, the only unavoidable thing I didn't like so far was the old customer jerking off Baobao. (should have been May, they are pretty cute together )

Some other ideas:

-Ojousama treating May like a pet, with animal ears and a leash. :unsure:
- Hitchhiking, what could go wrong
- Become Ember's clumsy sidekick
- May getting stuck with Ember in a locker or something
- May being late, so she has to change uniforms together with Baobao

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
In public? :unsure: In.. a bottle? :unsure:
She should go standing up! I'm just throwing degen ideas
Hmmm that'd be fun :unsure::unsure:
Just need an actual excuse for the scenes to happen. Unless I add it as part of the "drinking too much orange juice" mechanic, but idk. She already pees in her work uniform and cow costume, so one in the beach doesn't sound like a bad idea either xD

Hm, still not into pee stuff...

That reminds me, the only unavoidable thing I didn't like so far was the old customer jerking off Baobao. (should have been May, they are pretty cute together )

Some other ideas:

-Ojousama treating May like a pet, with animal ears and a leash. :unsure:
- Hitchhiking, what could go wrong
- Become Ember's clumsy sidekick
- May getting stuck with Ember in a locker or something
- May being late, so she has to change uniforms together with Baobao
Unavoidable? Whenever you see Baobao attending a customer, you can just choose "no" and you won't watch the scene. It still happens off screen tho, sorry xD
But I do want to add more stuff between her and May later. Still a lot more to happen in that restaurant ;)

For the other ideas:
- Funny enough, already got a similar idea planned, tho not for the ojousama!
- Hitchhiking? Well, if we get stuck in the city at night, that's a very possible scenario
- Could be a fun dynamic, but got other plans for the Gropers questline. Unless it's like a continuation after the questline is finished
- Like it. Could be any other character and just part of the school update, but Ember is surely a good candidate. Maybe if they're hidden there investigating anything suspicious in the school?
- Doesn't make sense since we can just work any day at any hour, but a dressing room scene sounds fun. Maybe after closing hours and things get steamy between them ;)

Reactions: x~Minchen~x

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Just need an actual excuse for the scenes to happen. Unless I add it as part of the "drinking too much orange juice" mechanic, but idk. She already pees in her work uniform and cow costume, so one in the beach doesn't sound like a bad idea either xD
For standing up, i had an idea where she's with a certain one who loves to drink water, but then they both have to go and dont find a girls bathroom in time. So she gets peer pressured into going with her in an alley or even in the boys urinal!

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
For standing up, i had an idea where she's with a certain one who loves to drink water, but then they both have to go and dont find a girls bathroom in time. So she gets peer pressured into going with her in an alley or even in the boys urinal!
Oh that'd be a fun scene for sure! xD
Nothing like bonding while peeing side by side. I bet Ember would be used to it since she's always drinking water and running.

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Oh that'd be a fun scene for sure! xD
Nothing like bonding while peeing side by side. I bet Ember would be used to it since she's always drinking water and running.
They could even hold hands or something! Idk, She could even show her how to do it too! I think thats a great time tbh

We need more women hella relieved when they juuuust make it :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Love
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes