RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.0] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Probably just gonna have her normal outfit everyday, but change it in specific areas or during certain quests. Gonna have to think well about what to do when the corruption time comes, since it could affect other scenes. For now I don't let the player freely change clothes because that would mean redrawing nearly every single scene in the game to account for the different possible outfits.
Semi related to that, but drinking a bunch of juice on the beach results in her suddenly wearing clothes again in the portraits. I'd understand not wanting to redraw them but as it stands the scenes don't work too well if you're on the beach

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
I may add a fantasy creature that happens to be a futa too (considering some kind of shapeshifter), but that's still in the air.
The slime I had planned is just a blob that dissolves clothes, but......... damn, I wanna make it a slime girl now xD
why not both and ah the good old cloths eating slime. and damn how many things has jun been proving real whats next the winning lottery numbers

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Slime girl that can just be a futa or not if she wishes and part of her story is just experimenting with may :unsure:
Well, a slime can take any shape, soo...
Semi related to that, but drinking a bunch of juice on the beach results in her suddenly wearing clothes again in the portraits. I'd understand not wanting to redraw them but as it stands the scenes don't work too well if you're on the beach
Yes, I just didn't draw all the clothes in that pose. For the next I'm going to prevent May from drinking if she isn't in the default outfit. May add it for other outfits in the future tho, if we're required to drink it during some scene or whatever.

why not both and ah the good old cloths eating slime. and damn how many things has jun been proving real whats next the winning lottery numbers
Considering making the slime monster both. I mean, it can take any shape, so it could start as a blob and turn into a girl along the way.
Jun is only focused on proving the supernatural tho, so I don't think he'd have any interest in the lottery xD

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
Anyone know how to progress in Gropers plot?

I trigger some events like vending machine and hole in the wall but the progress still being 0/3, also I can't see that scenes in gallery

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Considering making the slime monster both. I mean, it can take any shape, so it could start as a blob and turn into a girl along the way.
Jun is only focused on proving the supernatural tho, so I don't think he'd have any interest in the lottery xD
I could see a scenario where May had a run in with the acidic slime and not only did she end up naked and wet, but the slime had gained some fluids that eventually turned it into a copy of Mays form. that can give you a two part quest that can be separated by any amount of time that you like.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Anyone know how to progress in Gropers plot?

I trigger some events like vending machine and hole in the wall but the progress still being 0/3, also I can't see that scenes in gallery
Sorry the diary is broken, but it's gonna be fixed in the next update. It should be 2/3 for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, the Gropers scenes don't show up in the gallery yet since they can be done at any order and aren't tracked like other scenes. I'm gonna fix that in the future.

I could see a scenario where May had a run in with the acidic slime and not only did she end up naked and wet, but the slime had gained some fluids that eventually turned it into a copy of Mays form. that can give you a two part quest that can be separated by any amount of time that you like.
Yes, having absorbed some part of May is a good excuse as to why it got a human form. The scene I have written Jun is there too, so if I want the slime to be a futa that's another excuse xD

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
wait there are pee sences at the beach intresting i never saw any when i did the beach stuff ( i also got the message that i did everyhting) and it must not be tracked unless its a variable of the smae sneces?

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
wait there are pee sences at the beach intresting i never saw any when i did the beach stuff ( i also got the message that i did everyhting) and it must not be tracked unless its a variable of the smae sneces?
Well there're 2 scenes with pee. One is Jun's at night, and the other is repeatable (thus not tracked).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tacosnap123
Jan 17, 2021
I may add a fantasy creature that happens to be a futa too (considering some kind of shapeshifter), but that's still in the air.
The slime I had planned is just a blob that dissolves clothes, but......... damn, I wanna make it a slime girl now xD
i do love a slime humanoid that can change shape. 2 birds 1 stone? you could give the player the option of yes or no for the scene, then the option of a traditional girl/girl or a futa scene.

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Now im just excited for slime girl and what she introduces.
I hope she can just turn into a human version of herself

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
i do love a slime humanoid that can change shape. 2 birds 1 stone? you could give the player the option of yes or no for the scene, then the option of a traditional girl/girl or a futa scene.
Hmm a slime monster that can take whatever shape you want? That sounds like a pretty fun dynamic! Tho the first time it should be a surprise xD

Now im just excited for slime girl and what she introduces.
I hope she can just turn into a human version of herself
Well I think a lot of the appeal of slime monsters is their gooey appearance, even if they take human shape. Gonna have to think about how it progresses. It should show up 3 major updates from now tho, so it's gonna take a little while.

TheMasterPope

Apr 4, 2019
Hey Otchakun. Could it be possible to add a text speed setting please, if its not too much of a bother of course? I have a very strong case of ADHD so the movement of the text is extremely distracting to me when trying to read, so I usually play games with a message speed set on instant. I would be verry grateful if you were to add this for future versions, Thank you.

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Hey Otchakun. Could it be possible to add a text speed setting please, if its not too much of a bother of course? I have a very strong case of ADHD so the movement of the text is extremely distracting to me when trying to read, so I usually play games with a message speed set on instant. I would be verry grateful if you were to add this for future versions, Thank you.
+1

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I'm adding it to the next version. Thanks for the feedback xD
Also found a plugin to add a shit ton of options to the menu, but it's really ugly and has options for stuff not present in the game (50% change it's gonna break smth). So I'm avoiding it unless people really need to control stuff like custom fonts, window layouts and so on.

Is there any chance of possession or body swap being added to the game?
Not impossible!
Can totally see Abby giving May a potion that swaps their bodies xD

Last edited:

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Oh nice, I like the "stuck in wall" trope I just found. Maybe there will be more. I'm also excited for the weird rich family near the beach- I imagine a haughty ojou or something. Baobao was nice, too.

I also found a typo - after the bike crash, I think in the next encounter Ember says "Now it’s now turn".

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Oh nice, I like the "stuck in wall" trope I just found. Maybe there will be more. I'm also excited for the weird rich family near the beach- I imagine a haughty ojou or something. Baobao was nice, too.

I also found a typo - after the bike crash, I think in the next encounter Ember says "Now it’s now turn".
Glad you're enjoying it!
Might do a stuck in a window trope next lol, but we'll see. The ojousama is meant to come 2 updates from now so not far ;) (The next update is probably coming out on the 29th or 30th)
And thanks for pointing that type out! Gonna fix it.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes