RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.0] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I think it's bugged a bit because I got three groper scenes and it still says 0/3, but the other stuff is updated as far as I know.
Maybe you played the Gropers scene before the diary was updated? I'll have a look here and see if I didn't mess anything up.
Edit: Figured out what's wrong. Just a minor mistake on my part. It's gonna be fixed in the next update!

I played the last update and I think the art is as cute as ever. I hope we'll get to have sex scenes soon.
My biggest hope isto continue Ember/Dark Avenger's quest with the possibility of her gettingfucked by the panty stealing shotas and the molesters. Cute tomboys need to be corrected!
The marker as a new item gives me hope for more body writing, I'll keep an eye out for it.

Continue with the great work!
Thank you!
Full sex isn't planned super soon, but it's going to happen eventually. One of the first might be Ember, tho it may not play like you're expecting ;)
The panty thieves are planned to be tied to the school update, actually, so there's that! The Gropers and the Dark Avenger are tied to the same questline (which should progress independently from Ember's).

Thank you.
I did know, but, it doesn't say out of how many..
The numbers in the diary are just the hidden variables the game keeps track of to progress scenes and quests. I just added it to help finding out whether there's still anything left to do in any questline or not.

Last edited:

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
So, will May always have her normal outfit for every day use or will she get sluttier ones as her corruption continues?

EDIT: Also, how to get Ember Pee? Outfit in the picture implies it's on the beach, but I haven't seen it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

ninja600

Mar 5, 2019
So, will May always have her normal outfit for every day use or will she get sluttier ones as her corruption continues?

EDIT: Also, how to get Ember Pee? Outfit in the picture implies it's on the beach, but I haven't seen it.
rent a floatie in the evening when its sunset the seller will warn you of jellyfish if its the right time.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020

Probably just gonna have her normal outfit everyday, but change it in specific areas or during certain quests. Gonna have to think well about what to do when the corruption time comes, since it could affect other scenes. For now I don't let the player freely change clothes because that would mean redrawing nearly every single scene in the game to account for the different possible outfits.

Grrrr; we were robbed of beach Baobao!!!!

(In all seriousness, keep up the good work dev!)
Sorry, looks like Baobao isn't a beach girl! Makes me wonder what kind of swimsuit she'd wear tho...
(And thanks! <3)

rent a floatie in the evening when its sunset the seller will warn you of jellyfish if its the right time.
Also, if you want for the time to pass quickly, just play some volleyball ;) (or keep renting floaties, tho those aren't free)

Reactions: Norm. and ejmuerte

Baron Afanas

Jun 3, 2024
Probably just gonna have her normal outfit everyday, but change it in specific areas or during certain quests. Gonna have to think well about what to do when the corruption time comes, since it could affect other scenes. For now I don't let the player freely change clothes because that would mean redrawing nearly every single scene in the game to account for the different possible outfits.

Sorry, looks like Baobao isn't a beach girl! Makes me wonder what kind of swimsuit she'd wear tho...
(And thanks! <3)

Also, if you want for the time to pass quickly, just play some volleyball ;) (or keep renting floaties, tho those aren't free)
Thanks, was also looking for these answers

• Red Heart

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Maybe just make her normal daily wear sluttier, once she reaches a certain point in her corruption. Nothing she has to choose she just decides she likes to wear sluttier clothes everyday, then make that her 'normal'

Love the game so far, even the gropers, just please don't let there ever be any rape added to the game. Be different from almost every other corruption game made, especially the rpgm games.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Maybe just make her normal daily wear sluttier, once she reaches a certain point in her corruption. Nothing she has to choose she just decides she likes to wear sluttier clothes everyday, then make that her 'normal'
Not sure what you mean by this. Would it be just one new outfit? If so, I'd still need to go back and draw a variant for every possible scene with her wearing it. One idea I'm keeping in mind is having her corruption be a temporary state or some kind of end game mode, so while May is corrupted all other content is unavailable, and instead we get a series of scenes related to her corruption.

Love the game so far, even the gropers, just please don't let there ever be any rape added to the game. Be different from almost every other corruption game made, especially the rpgm games.
Glad you're enjoying it!
Personally I'm not really a fan of rape either, so you don't have to worry. It's very unlikely that I'll add it, and if I do it's going to be in a way that makes sense, and probably not in a way that May will be attacked without warning and make people who don't like the result just reload the game and avoid the scene.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not sure what you mean by this. Would it be just one new outfit? If so, I'd still need to go back and draw a variant for every possible scene with her wearing it. One idea I'm keeping in mind is having her corruption be a temporary state or some kind of end game mode, so while May is corrupted all other content is unavailable, and instead we get a series of scenes related to her corruption.
What I mean is, to this point, she leaves the house wearing the same outfit every day. You do not need her to change clothes in the morning. Keep it that way but at some point, just have a morning event where she decides she wants to wear sexier clothes. Then every morning after, she automatically is wearing the sexier outfit. You would not need to change anything for the prior scenes. Just anything after she reaches that point of corruption. It would still be just one set of images created, just her everyday wear changes. Then later on, she might decide to go even skimpier but again, it will just be an automatic thing she wears each morning, so no additional coding. You would simply need to change the base avatar shown, when she isn't wearing some special outfit, like the restaurant, beach or Jun events/cow outfit, etc.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
What I mean is, to this point, she leaves the house wearing the same outfit every day. You do not need her to change clothes in the morning. Keep it that way but at some point, just have a morning event where she decides she wants to wear sexier clothes. Then every morning after, she automatically is wearing the sexier outfit. You would not need to change anything for the prior scenes. Just anything after she reaches that point of corruption. It would still be just one set of images created, just her everyday wear changes. Then later on, she might decide to go even skimpier but again, it will just be an automatic thing she wears each morning, so no additional coding. You would simply need to change the base avatar shown, when she isn't wearing some special outfit, like the restaurant, beach or Jun events/cow outfit, etc.
Here's the issue — there is no before and after. This is a non-linear game, so you can realistically do only the content necessary to get corrupted, then go back and do literally all the other content in the game. Unless I lock the corruption scenario behind doing 100% of the game so far, you can theoretically do any other route/questline after getting corrupted. Not to mention the repeatable scenes, like May peeing herself, working in the restaurant, playing in the beach and so on (the last 2 would use different outfits anyway, but you can expect more repeatable content in the future that you can do in the default clothes). That's why this kind of mechanic can be a problem, and would be way too much work and take way too much time to properly implement if I'm not careful with it. Changing outfits on the fly only really works in games that have the main character only ever drawn in 2-3 different poses/angles that are recycled throughout the whole game (like LonaRPG, DoL and so on). I hope that made sense!

I just noticed the censorship. Is there a way around that?
Censorship? What version are you playing?
The only version with censorship should be the one released on Fanbox. If that's your case, just download the uncensored public version on the main post or use the .

Last edited:
Reactions: bamachine

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Censorship? What version are you playing?
The only version with censorship should be the one released on Fanbox. If that's your case, just download the uncensored public version on the main post or use the .
I thought I got it here, but I may have gone to Fanbox. Thanks for the response. I had the same issue with not finding gropers, checked what I think were different times of day, hard to tell when it is. Not sure how to get her to pee herself, but she pees a lot as it is.
Also, on repeatable events there's a way to only use the first time dialog once, then in the future it can have one or more lines that make it a little more realistic.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I had the same issue with not finding gropers, checked what I think were different times of day, hard to tell when it is. Not sure how to get her to pee herself, but she pees a lot as it is.
As long as you've met them once in Ember's quest, the Gropers will surprise you in 3 spots around the city during the day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure how to get her to pee herself, but she pees a lot as it is.
It's an obscure-ish mechanic that's going to be useful later on. Just keep drinking orange juice and May will eventually pee herself xD

Also, on repeatable events there's a way to only use the first time dialog once, then in the future it can have one or more lines that make it a little more realistic.
Not sure what you mean here. Like most content in the game, in the restaurant scenes you just say yes or no to the clients' requests, and in the beach the scenes will just play out different depending on what you're wearing or the time of the day. Are you saying you'd like the repeatable scenes to have more variations depending on the player's choice? If so, yes I think that'd be more interesting.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes