RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I would like to see her using toilet or peeing in different outfits
Could be fun, if she has the opportunity to use the toilet in different outfits.
Got a quest planned where May is in a costume and desperately needs to use the bathroom... no promises she'll find one in time tho xD

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Could be fun, if she has the opportunity to use the toilet in different outfits.
Got a quest planned where May is in a costume and desperately needs to use the bathroom... no promises she'll find one in time tho xD
In public? :unsure: In.. a bottle? :unsure:
She should go standing up! I'm just throwing degen ideas

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Hm, still not into pee stuff...

That reminds me, the only unavoidable thing I didn't like so far was the old customer jerking off Baobao. (should have been May, they are pretty cute together )

Some other ideas:

-Ojousama treating May like a pet, with animal ears and a leash. :unsure:
- Hitchhiking, what could go wrong
- Become Ember's clumsy sidekick
- May getting stuck with Ember in a locker or something
- May being late, so she has to change uniforms together with Baobao

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
In public? :unsure: In.. a bottle? :unsure:
She should go standing up! I'm just throwing degen ideas
Hmmm that'd be fun :unsure::unsure:
Just need an actual excuse for the scenes to happen. Unless I add it as part of the "drinking too much orange juice" mechanic, but idk. She already pees in her work uniform and cow costume, so one in the beach doesn't sound like a bad idea either xD

Hm, still not into pee stuff...

That reminds me, the only unavoidable thing I didn't like so far was the old customer jerking off Baobao. (should have been May, they are pretty cute together )

Some other ideas:

-Ojousama treating May like a pet, with animal ears and a leash. :unsure:
- Hitchhiking, what could go wrong
- Become Ember's clumsy sidekick
- May getting stuck with Ember in a locker or something
- May being late, so she has to change uniforms together with Baobao
Unavoidable? Whenever you see Baobao attending a customer, you can just choose "no" and you won't watch the scene. It still happens off screen tho, sorry xD
But I do want to add more stuff between her and May later. Still a lot more to happen in that restaurant ;)

For the other ideas:
- Funny enough, already got a similar idea planned, tho not for the ojousama!
- Hitchhiking? Well, if we get stuck in the city at night, that's a very possible scenario
- Could be a fun dynamic, but got other plans for the Gropers questline. Unless it's like a continuation after the questline is finished
- Like it. Could be any other character and just part of the school update, but Ember is surely a good candidate. Maybe if they're hidden there investigating anything suspicious in the school?
- Doesn't make sense since we can just work any day at any hour, but a dressing room scene sounds fun. Maybe after closing hours and things get steamy between them ;)

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Just need an actual excuse for the scenes to happen. Unless I add it as part of the "drinking too much orange juice" mechanic, but idk. She already pees in her work uniform and cow costume, so one in the beach doesn't sound like a bad idea either xD
For standing up, i had an idea where she's with a certain one who loves to drink water, but then they both have to go and dont find a girls bathroom in time. So she gets peer pressured into going with her in an alley or even in the boys urinal!

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
For standing up, i had an idea where she's with a certain one who loves to drink water, but then they both have to go and dont find a girls bathroom in time. So she gets peer pressured into going with her in an alley or even in the boys urinal!
Oh that'd be a fun scene for sure! xD
Nothing like bonding while peeing side by side. I bet Ember would be used to it since she's always drinking water and running.

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Oh that'd be a fun scene for sure! xD
Nothing like bonding while peeing side by side. I bet Ember would be used to it since she's always drinking water and running.
They could even hold hands or something! Idk, She could even show her how to do it too! I think thats a great time tbh

We need more women hella relieved when they juuuust make it :coffee:

Last edited:
  • Love

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
It's time, folks! v0.04.1 is out! It's actually a collab with an artist I quite respect, so you'll be able to meet a certain guest character and go on a small quest with her in search of a legendary gaming console from a local urban legend!

As always, it's available on my for one week, and after that it gets a public (and hopefully bug-free) release.

If you're having issues with Fanbox, just send me some money via and I'll email you the download link. (Dm me if I forgot you or I'm taking too long lol)

For those who got the update from Fanbox, here's the (also attached below).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And I think that's everything! Hope you have fun! xD

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
I got to look at the pictures this update and I def think that there's like a new scene at the restaurant? But I can't wait to get the update, hopefully a character randomly gets buffed when it hits public, I enjoy balancing!

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I got to look at the pictures this update and I def think that there's like a new scene at the restaurant? But I can't wait to get the update, hopefully a character randomly gets buffed when it hits public, I enjoy balancing!

The restaurant? Haven't added new content for it in a while. You sure you just didn't look at the demosaic patch? If so there's a little of everything there.

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
The restaurant? Haven't added new content for it in a while. You sure you just didn't look at the demosaic patch? If so there's a little of everything there.
That's most likely what it is then because i saw stuff i probably didn't get with the RNG as well to be fair.

Here's hoping! hoping my idea makes it in!

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
That's most likely what it is then because i saw stuff i probably didn't get with the RNG as well to be fair.

Here's hoping! hoping my idea makes it in!

As for the restaurant, you can get 4 scenes just from working (1 per table), plus 2 when you go inside and get to watch Baobao work.

korozen

Nov 22, 2022
abby is soooooo friggin pretty. i wish she was my girlfriend irl... and, may with her down when she's sleeping is just too adorable. i can't wait to see more of them two in the future, as well as everyone else.

as for the game itself, the art style is amazing and the dialogue is great. there were a few typos/grammar mistakes but all in all it's rather funny at times and always interesting to read.

also, it's not my place to decide, but like others have said, please don't add any rape.. the game is already quite wholesome and i'd love if it was kept that way.

can't wait to see this game get more content. keep it up.

• Love

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
abby is soooooo friggin pretty. i wish she was my girlfriend irl... and, may with her down when she's sleeping is just too adorable. i can't wait to see more of them two in the future, as well as everyone else.
Glad you're enjoying it! xD (Abby appreciation is also very welcome)

as for the game itself, the art style is amazing and the dialogue is great. there were a few typos/grammar mistakes but all in all it's rather funny at times and always interesting to read.
Unfortunately no matter how many times I playtest, typos always get through lol. If anybody feels like pointing them out so I can fix them in the next update, I'd be very thankful.

also, it's not my place to decide, but like others have said, please don't add any rape.. the game is already quite wholesome and i'd love if it was kept that way.
Don't really have any plans to add rape anytime soon. Not personally into it myself, and also because I want the player to decide who May has fun with. So if it ever happens it'd be after some clear layers of foreshadowing so you know exactly what you're getting into.
More extreme stuff is planned to come in some side quests, but it's more in the blackmailing and humiliation kink side of things.

Anyway, glad you're having fun so far! xD

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Yesterday I began a new save for 0.4 because I lost my old save, and after getting to the new content I thought: Okay, I restart again (for her first kiss).
And today 0.4.1 came out... Well, another round it is anyway.

By the way, I personally think that her reaction at the beach are quite lax after the cheap-bikini-accident, for her to be very shy about nudity.

Sad that LC diced to put such games behind a paywall/contribution-spam, but glad I found the game here!

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Yesterday I began a new save for 0.4 because I lost my old save, and after getting to the new content I thought: Okay, I restart again (for her first kiss).
And today 0.4.1 came out... Well, another round it is anyway.
Are you deleting the previous version before getting the new one. To transfer saves you can just copy the "save" folder from one to another, or overwrite the whole game folder.

By the way, I personally think that her reaction at the beach are quite lax after the cheap-bikini-accident, for her to be very shy about nudity.
The idea is half the people there are already naked, everybody talks like being naked there is normal, plus by the time you got to the beach May has been seen naked by plenty of people before. So when she loses her bikini her reaction leaves it open to the player if they think she's not ready yet (so they leave and get dressed again) or maybe she can give it a try. If it's the latter, she still gets embarrassed whenever smbd mentions the fact tho. At least that's the idea xD (Maybe I could add a few more lines of her thinking about it but idk)

Sad that LC diced to put such games behind a paywall/contribution-spam, but glad I found the game here!
Yeah it's so annoying. Every day it gets harder to just enjoy good content on the internet.
Good to have you tho!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Azusa

Azusa

Mar 4, 2018
Are you deleting the previous version before getting the new one. To transfer saves you can just copy the "save" folder from one to another, or overwrite the whole game folder.
More like, the save is on my last PC and I didn't got a copy from the save and am too lazy for switching the PCs... :sleep:
But at least it's not so bad to restart at this point (as I mentioned on LC), cause there is not too much of content as of now.
plus by the time you got to the beach May has been seen naked by plenty of people before.
Oops... Okay, that would only be possible if you have an older save, cause you can quite fast to the beach without her getting in much 'trouble' (after intro first time to the city, Embers first scene there, at home asking the father for money, next day back to the city, first time working, buying the cheap swimsuit and voilà, you are at the beach with skipping quite every other content. Maybe making it so that she don't want to go there so early, dunno. I think quite a lot of people would like to go to the beach fast.
If it's the latter, she still gets embarrassed whenever smbd mentions the fact tho.
I think the reaction of talking naked to Abby's was the normal line I played the first time, the second time (today) was the shy one. Don't know if it was a bug, cause I played both time on 0.4.
Good to have you tho!
Good to have you here :giggle:

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes