RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
In my opinion penetrative sex is a nice to have, but not necessary in this kind of games.
But I hope, if the game comes to it, you will have the choose which character you give the virginity to? And yes, penetrative Yuri sex counts.
I'm also personally kinda bored by vanilla and find all sorts of teasing and lewd situations way more interesting than just sex, so that's a reason it's taking so long. I will happen tho, as we already have kissing and some touching, and the idea is to escalate slowly over time. Can't promise a sex scene with every single character tho — want every scene to make sense and stay in character xD

And yes, you will get to choose. Just like with kissing, you'll get at least a yes/no question before the deed ;)

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
I'm also personally kinda bored by vanilla and find all sorts of teasing and lewd situations way more interesting than just sex, so that's a reason it's taking so long. I will happen tho, as we already have kissing and some touching, and the idea is to escalate slowly over time. Can't promise a sex scene with every single character tho — want every scene to make sense and stay in character xD

And yes, you will get to choose. Just like with kissing, you'll get at least a yes/no question before the deed ;)
There aren't nearly enough ENF/exhibitionism games that don't just devolve into constant sex scenes (usually rape) so I applaud you for this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
There aren't nearly enough ENF/exhibitionism games that don't just devolve into constant sex scenes (usually rape) so I applaud you for this
Thanks <3
Love ENF/EUF/exhibitionism and always try to stay a virgin in any games in the genre. Unfortunately, 9 out of 10 times those games are made with sex in mind, so I'm just getting an inferior experience. So that's kinda the reason I decided to make this game, where sex isn't the point and lots of other angles and fetishes can be explored without ending in the same thing. Hopefully I'm doing a decent job xD

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes