RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Please, enough about dicks, there are too many games based on them and not enough exhibitionists and women.
Kinda where I'm from too...
If the dick belongs to a cute boy I'm totally in tho xD

But this game is 70% about girls and more about the embarrassing scenarios the protagonist gets dragged into (usually ENF/exhibitionism related).

Speaking of which, expect some some yuri in the next update!

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Kinda where I'm from too...
If the dick belongs to a cute boy I'm totally in tho xD

But this game is 70% about girls and more about the embarrassing scenarios the protagonist gets dragged into (usually ENF/exhibitionism related).

Speaking of which, expect some some yuri in the next update!
I hope we get some form of NTR in the future ^^ amazing game btw keep it up

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Otchakun

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Thanks, tho that's a little unlikely since I don't plan on adding full romantic relationships. Only casual fun.
Unless you consider kissing several characters as NTR xD
I don't deal with / care about NTR enough to know if a scenario like truth or dare where you might see two of the friend npcs kissing or touching each other within the lighthearted nature of this game counts or not.

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I don't deal with / care about NTR enough to know if a scenario like truth or dare where you might see two of the friend npcs kissing or touching each other within the lighthearted nature of this game counts or not.
That scenario sounds pretty fun ngl. If a character gets jealous too all the better xD

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Please be careful with the NTR thoughts. You've gone through several updates without having it and never listing it as a tag for people to consider. While there are going to be a lot of people here requesting NTR, you're also going to have a bunch of people here specifically because you haven't added it.

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Please be careful with the NTR thoughts. You've gone through several updates without having it and never listing it as a tag for people to consider. While there are going to be a lot of people here requesting NTR, you're also going to have a bunch of people here specifically because you haven't added it.
When ppl enjoy playing with female mc most likley they will be into ntr

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Iunno if it counts as sex but maybe someone can suck juns dick or lick it and may gets jealous
Hmmm the characters would need to be pretty intimate to get to that point. (Or just really drunk xD)
Jun's sister is gonna show up eventually, and she's a big brocon. Got plans to make her jealous of May in a comical way, but idk if I can justify this kind of stuff easily. Gonna keep it in mind tho!

Not super into NTR myself, so no plans of really leaning into it.

It's a possibility NTR-adjacent content will show up in the future (like just mentioned), but definitively not enough to update the game's tags. Not sure how the whole niche works, but I don't think characters getting jealous (and maybe competitive, albeit one-sided) for comedy really counts. Otherwise 90% of romance anime would be considered NTR xD

At the end of the day I'm just adding things I think are fun, so as long as we're in the same wavelength hopefully everybody will keep enjoying it.

Hobucup

Jun 24, 2020
Hmmm the characters would need to be pretty intimate to get to that point. (Or just really drunk xD)
Jun's sister is gonna show up eventually, and she's a big brocon. Got plans to make her jealous of May in a comical way, but idk if I can justify this kind of stuff easily. Gonna keep it in mind tho!
I think the way I was thinking about it was like, idk if jun likes may or whatever is going on, but i assume that hes gonna have much more than just "The pee scene guy" given the circumstances ig. I am also just not sure how intimate you are planning to be with characters or if its locked behind like a route or something

• Red Heart

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I think the way I was thinking about it was like, idk if jun likes may or whatever is going on, but i assume that hes gonna have much more than just "The pee scene guy" given the circumstances ig. I am also just not sure how intimate you are planning to be with characters or if its locked behind like a route or something
Tbh, me neither xD

Some people want to be able to romance the characters, but I feel like that'd create some expectations and commitment. Plus it'd be hard to justify romancing 3 characters since they're neighbors. At least Abby would be down to be friends with benefits without batting an eye, but not sure about the other characters. At some point I feel like we'll lose track of the game's free spirited vibes.

So anyway, for now the plan is for characters to indeed get pretty intimate (with kissing and probably sex in some routes), but no full romance.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes