RPGM May's Summer Vacation [v0.04.1] [Otchakun]

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Thanks for responding.

I think I was supposed to meet Jun for the second time and took a nap, but I couldn't find him anywhere. So I assumed I already reached the end. Maybe I turned my brain off. :unsure:

Oh, and about the romance idea: I was thinking about some optional quests or something to get a bit more intimate. Like...Either you just stay friends or you do this extra thing with one of the three to get a cute scene, exchange numbers to keep in touch and so on. I just like cute, wholesome stuff. =w=

Reactions: Otchakun

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Thanks for responding.

I think I was supposed to meet Jun for the second time and took a nap, but I couldn't find him anywhere. So I assumed I already reached the end. Maybe I turned my brain off. :unsure:

Oh, and about the romance idea: I was thinking about some optional quests or something to get a bit more intimate. Like...Either you just stay friends or you do this extra thing with one of the three to get a cute scene, exchange numbers to keep in touch and so on. I just like cute, wholesome stuff. =w=
No worries! xD

I'm fine with cute, ship-worthy scenes, but no promises. I love romance but this just isn't what I'm looking for with this game. But who knows, maybe after the game as been going on for so long and some players can get really attached to some characters, I may add smth like that as some wholesome fanservice.

May has no phone to exchange numbers btw. I actually considered giving her one that works as a menu too, but eventually decided the different scenarios would be funnier if we had no way of getting outside help xD (a phone could be useful to call NPCs and find out where they are lol)

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Thanks for responding.

Its at the night time infront of the house 2 naps should get you into the night map.

Dead_Skull

Jul 22, 2022
I have a curiosity question; when will the bathroom (bath and toilet) be working.

P.S. I do love the game and looking forward in the future game development and more of your games

Last edited:

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
It's fine either way of course, just throwing ideas around. And May probably still has a phone at home, even if she isn't allowed to have her own. ^^

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I have a curiosity question; when will the bathroom (bath and toilet) be working.

P.S. I do love the game and looking forward in the future game development and more of your games
The toilet will probably be usable whenever I add peeing mechanics (tied to the orange juices Ember treats you). It should come with the forest update, unless I find another use for peeing in the game xD

As for the bath, I was thinking of going back to the prologue and adding a picture of May having a bath. If I do that, I'll add the bath option for anybody who wants to replay it. Might give the bath a better use later too if getting dirty becomes a thing, but no promises!

(Also thanks! <3 Glad you've been enjoying it so far)

Excellent game with great taste, can't wait to see the werewolf rearrange Jun's insides (no homo.)
Hehe, thanks! xD That's smth I'm interested in making too, but haven't written much of Lupi's route yet. You can expect to see more of him when the forest update comes along tho!

It's fine either way of course, just throwing ideas around. And May probably still has a phone at home, even if she isn't allowed to have her own. ^^
Yes, you're right. There's a phone on the wall near the dining table. Makes me wonder if making it ring at night could be a good setup for a spooky quest xD

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
The toilet will probably be usable whenever I add peeing mechanics (tied to the orange juices Ember treats you). It should come with the forest update, unless I find another use for peeing in the game xD

As for the bath, I was thinking of going back to the prologue and adding a picture of May having a bath. If I do that, I'll add the bath option for anybody who wants to replay it. Might give the bath a better use later too if getting dirty becomes a thing, but no promises!

(Also thanks! <3 Glad you've been enjoying it so far)

Hehe, thanks! xD That's smth I'm interested in making too, but haven't written much of Lupi's route yet. You can expect to see more of him when the forest update comes along tho!

Yes, you're right. There's a phone on the wall near the dining table. Makes me wonder if making it ring at night could be a good setup for a spooky quest xD
Just putting it out there but there was a series ghost town gunsweeper 2 towns one mansion in the mansion one if you get scared enough the mc pees there pants some enemies would be attracted to that.

You could make it were if you do not use the toliet you pee yourself in doing so that warewolf steels your underwear sense you already made it were he likes the scent. It could be a forest deal or just a funny gag.

Heck the boys would also steal them.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Just putting it out there but there was a series ghost town gunsweeper 2 towns one mansion in the mansion one if you get scared enough the mc pees there pants some enemies would be attracted to that.

You could make it were if you do not use the toliet you pee yourself in doing so that warewolf steels your underwear sense you already made it were he likes the scent. It could be a forest deal or just a funny gag.

Heck the boys would also steal them.
I didn't know that game, might check it out!

Just made some progress in the peeing mechanics, actually! It's gonna come out with the next major update. It'll have more use when the forest update is out, but rn you basically drink orange juice, and so May's invisible pee meter goes up. If it's above zero, you can go to the toilet. If you keep drinking instead, there's a point she just pees herself on the spot! xD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jkj54

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
I didn't know that game, might check it out!

Just made some progress in the peeing mechanics, actually! It's gonna come out with the next major update. It'll have more use when the forest update is out, but rn you basically drink orange juice, and so May's invisible pee meter goes up. If it's above zero, you can go to the toilet. If you keep drinking instead, there's a point she just pees herself on the spot! xD
This is the one with the pee deal i was talking about

https://f95zone.to/threads/ghost-castle-gunsweeper-v1-1a-t-enta-p.95791/

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
[MOD]

Alien abduction scene

View attachment 3350727 Panty showing scene

View attachment 3350723 Molest scene

View attachment 3350731 Werefolf attack scene

Special nude mode for your scenes

Just put the files in May's Summer Vacation\img\pictures and replace them.
Interesting. You're saying we have a nopan mod now? xD
I'm posting some "unused variants" on Twitter you could use for the mod (mostly the characters without the clothes' layers). If you want a specific scene just let me know. I can post it or dm you!

Last edited:

Hasyun

May 1, 2020
Interesting. You're saying we have a nopan mod now? xD
I'm posting some "unused variants" on Twitter you could use for the mod (mostly the characters without the clothes' layers). If you want a specific scene just let me know. I can post it or dm you!
I didn't know you had a twitter account and published it :D of course you can share dm or tools. I will do my best in this regard :p

Hasyun

May 1, 2020

googjeklem

Feb 16, 2021
I saw the dev is watching the thread. I just wanted to say this is my new favorite game. Very reminiscent of EraHunter to me. I love ENF games and this one, especially the Abby storyline, really scratches that itch. I only wish there was an easy way to review the scenes for alternate choices. For example I felt bad for Ember and didn’t let her donate her panties but then feel like I missed out on a scene I’d have liked. (I didn’t want to give the bully the satisfaction. He has to go a lot further to get Ember’s panties.)

Great job so far!

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
I saw the dev is watching the thread. I just wanted to say this is my new favorite game. Very reminiscent of EraHunter to me. I love ENF games and this one, especially the Abby storyline, really scratches that itch. I only wish there was an easy way to review the scenes for alternate choices. For example I felt bad for Ember and didn’t let her donate her panties but then feel like I missed out on a scene I’d have liked. (I didn’t want to give the bully the satisfaction. He has to go a lot further to get Ember’s panties.)

Great job so far!
Aww thank you! It's an honor! EraHunter is one of my favorite ENF games too, but it's a shame it's basically abandoned at this point. I'm sure you can find inf luences from it if you look hard enough tho xD (As well as Daily Lives of My Countryside and Degrees of Lewdity)

For the next update I'm adding a recollection room so you can see scenes again. For now the best you can do is save the game before talking and saying "yes" to the main neighbors' dialogue, sorry. It's possible not every scene will be repeatable too, given the way I'm programming them, but I'll do my best to make as many as I can replayable (At least all the main ones will, but no promises about the smaller and secret scenes, since they aren't triggered by global variables).

I hope you'll stick around and enjoy what comes next ;)

Reactions: _Nixi_

googjeklem

Feb 16, 2021
Aww thank you! It's an honor! EraHunter is one of my favorite ENF games too, but it's a shame it's basically abandoned at this point. I'm sure you can find inf luences from it if you look hard enough tho xD (As well as Daily Lives of My Countryside and Degrees of Lewdity)

For the next update I'm adding a recollection room so you can see scenes again. For now the best you can do is save the game before talking and saying "yes" to the main neighbors' dialogue, sorry. It's possible not every scene will be repeatable too, given the way I'm programming them, but I'll do my best to make as many as I can replayable (At least all the main ones will, but no promises about the smaller and secret scenes, since they aren't triggered by global variables).

I hope you'll stick around and enjoy what comes next ;)
Wow! I feel like I've played every ENF game on the site (though I mostly sort by female protagonist.) I haven't ever played Daily Lives of My Countryside, but I'll give it a go! If I'm patient enough to keep tabs EraHunter you can bet I'll be sticking around this one for a the long haul! I'm just glad EraHunter isn't actually abandoned yet, like so many really excellent games.

I don't mind waiting for a recollection room, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in that it's really helpful when you have different outcomes for non-repeatable events, so we can see what would happen if we took different routes (and not feel like we have to save scum every event.) At least from my perspective, when the room is implemented, there is no need to feel like you have to make everything repeatable, just make the game how you want! I think the game Missy does this really well - tons of scenes with branching options for almost all of them, some of which aren't repeatable. I never feel like I'm missing out because I can unlock the scene itself through the story and go back and explore other ways to do it at my leisure.

Otchakun

Game Developer
May 11, 2020
Wow! I feel like I've played every ENF game on the site (though I mostly sort by female protagonist.) I haven't ever played Daily Lives of My Countryside, but I'll give it a go! If I'm patient enough to keep tabs EraHunter you can bet I'll be sticking around this one for a the long haul! I'm just glad EraHunter isn't actually abandoned yet, like so many really excellent games.

I don't mind waiting for a recollection room, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in that it's really helpful when you have different outcomes for non-repeatable events, so we can see what would happen if we took different routes (and not feel like we have to save scum every event.) At least from my perspective, when the room is implemented, there is no need to feel like you have to make everything repeatable, just make the game how you want! I think the game Missy does this really well - tons of scenes with branching options for almost all of them, some of which aren't repeatable. I never feel like I'm missing out because I can unlock the scene itself through the story and go back and explore other ways to do it at my leisure.
Well, the game is really fun so good luck! My only problem with it is how contrived getting some scenes is. There's a lot of content you basically need to check guides to see as there's no way you'd run into them playing organically. And yeah I really hope the dev gives EraHunter more attention. It had no updates for like a year, and when it had there was like 5min of new content. ;-;

Anyway I hope you'll be sticking around for May's Summer Vacation! xD

And yeah, I get what you mean. A few scenes will be repeatable but that's due to their nature (like peeing, working as a waitress etc), but most of the game isn't. Almost every scene has choices so you could use that as an excuse to replay too, but for those who just want to see how one scene plays out a recollection room is the best option (also keep in mind there're no big long-term consequences or branching questlines now, as all the choices only have immediate consequences). The recollection room is probably gonna be pretty buggy, but I'm working on it for the next update.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes