EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title2.png

Overview:
Ghost suddenly begin to appear at Rejulexion Castle in the mountains of a certain country in Eastern Europe.
Two members of the GEC team of a ghost extermination company were called far from Japan at the request of the castle owner.
Perform missions while purifying the ghosts that appear one after another with "Spell Bullet" and "Psychic Abilities".
The attacker, Yuki Shikitani, is extremely scared and timid and will faint when the Fear Value reaches 100.
During fainting, you will fall into a meat urinal state and will be used by ghosts and others.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-1
Release Date: 2017-06-26
Developer: T-ENTA-P
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.1a
Language: English (MTL by quicksort)
Length: 3-5 Hours
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning! The MTL is pretty bad but the entire game can be played from start to finish easily.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Others: Full Gallery Save

RJ202419_img_smp1.jpg RJ202419_img_smp2.jpg RJ202419_img_smp3.jpg RJ202419_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Nice, I think I was looking for this game for some time. I'm not sure if I've played this or another similar loli and a guy get in like a scary place with phantoms and stuff. I think this should get a loli tag.

• Angry
Reactions: Yukihirou

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Mtl aside, why military weapons and armor to purify ghosts?
And yeah, i've seen the 2nd image with zombies and other enemies... but a gun to kill skeletons is kinda foolish.
The best weapon is always a flamethrower!

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
The third game in the serie is by far the best, a shame it never got translated :/ ; This one doesn't even have sex attacks...

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
The third game in the serie is by far the best, a shame it never got translated :/ ; This one doesn't even have sex attacks...

I remember this one having a english translation for it a few years ago around 2015 I believe

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Mtl aside, why military weapons and armor to purify ghosts?
And yeah, i've seen the 2nd image with zombies and other enemies... but a gun to kill skeletons is kinda foolish.
The best weapon is always a flamethrower!
Trying to flame incorporeal beings (ghosts)? Doesn't sound very effective.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Holy shit this takes me back... way fucking back when I had all my hair. :coffee:

Edit: "Castle"... not "Town"... In my defense my eyes aged along with my scalp.
Thanks for sharing. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Ah yes, a ghost's one weakness.... GUN.

You should have to borrow a ghost gun from Sergeant Cortez.
If I recall correctly, the bullets are made with semen in this game. Their weakness is cum to be precise.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes