LanoAno555

Apr 26, 2020
Yes I have the same problem, I load the gun with the silver bullet during the fight, but when I shoot nothing happen :/.
If someone knnows how to kill the wolf, I am curious.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Mtl aside, why military weapons and armor to purify ghosts?
And yeah, i've seen the 2nd image with zombies and other enemies... but a gun to kill skeletons is kinda foolish.
The best weapon is always a flamethrower!
Fun fact: ghosts and zombies are fictional, so you can say their weakness is anything you want without being incorrect. Ghosts in my games are only weak against pictures of your grandmother, for example, and zombies can't be killed unless you take them on a nice date first. Even then, the only weapon effective against them is a bag of milk.

That aside, a bullet can pulverize bones as well as anything.

Reactions: Yukihirou

FreeZytler

Sep 4, 2018
Games rly fun but im having same problem with wolf got the bullet too but it doesnt seem to break his "barrier" tho using stand still and empower bullets - i dont find a way to dmg him

Sep 30, 2017
As others have noticed, there's a game breaking bug where you can't kill the werewolf with the silver bullet. I had an older 1.00 version of the game that I hadn't deleted yet. This one just had a partial translation for menus and the like and when I loaded up my a save where I was ready to fight the werewolf in it I was able to get past this fight with little issue, which leads me to believe the bug was introduced in the mtl.

Funny enough, you can actually damage him with salt, but the damage is pitiful, and you can't kill him with it, even if you try setting his hp to 1 with the rpg mv hook's cheat plugin. He's scripted to not be defeatable until hit with the silver bullet and if I had to guess I would say that in the process of translating the text, a part of the scripting also got translated and therefore the silver bullet in-game no longer does what it is supposed to do, instead it's treated like any other attack.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes