quicksort

Feb 9, 2020
Fancy seeing my immature MTL here way back when I just got started with this kind of stuff.:LOL:
Maybe this patch could fix some issues you mentioned above.
Feel free to post my MTLs here on my behalf.

Sep 30, 2017
Fancy seeing my immature MTL here way back when I just got started with this kind of stuff.:LOL:
Maybe this patch could fix some issues you mentioned above.
Feel free to post my MTLs here on my behalf.
Unfortunately, it causes the game to not load anymore. Says "Failed to load img/system/IconSet.png"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quicksort

PussyCatQueen

Jun 11, 2019
View attachment 1430798

Overview:
Ghost suddenly begin to appear at Rejulexion Castle in the mountains of a certain country in Eastern Europe.
Two members of the GEC team of a ghost extermination company were called far from Japan at the request of the castle owner.
Perform missions while purifying the ghosts that appear one after another with "Spell Bullet" and "Psychic Abilities".
The attacker, Yuki Shikitani, is extremely scared and timid and will faint when the Fear Value reaches 100.
During fainting, you will fall into a meat urinal state and will be used by ghosts and others.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-1
Release Date: 2017-06-26
Developer: T-ENTA-P
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.1a
Language: English (MTL by quicksort)
Length: 3-5 Hours
Other Games: Bounty Hunter 3 - Ghost Town Gunsweeper - Shinobi Buster Mizuna Ninpocho
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Warning! The MTL is pretty bad but the entire game can be played from start to finish easily.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Others: Full Gallery Save

View attachment 1430794 View attachment 1430795 View attachment 1430796 View attachment 1430797
Oooo looks neat, wish it was on mobile!

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
As this game is an absolute ass to complete, I'm gonna leave here a few things I got stuck on.

Pillar ball placement order:
1. cemetary pillar
2. bottom left pillar
3. middle right pillar
4. green area pillar
5. entrence pillar

Shotgun is located in the hidden passage under the church.
Code for the church is 17432.
The silver spoon is located in a locker in the kitchen warehouse on 2F, but it requires a key. (I couldn't get the key and I had to spawn it with cheat menu cause the game literally bugged out on me.)
You fight Dracula once you put all 5 balls on all of the pillars.
From what I understand you use the key with the purple jem on it on some picture frame thats hanging on a wall located in 4F. (It should open a passage to where the locker key is located.)

Note: Be extremely careful with the purple jem key, as it can be used on something else for some reason, and doing that gets you stuck unable to continue the game.

I've also attached a full save in case someone doesn't want to deal with the sheer frustration of playing this game.

Last edited:

tyuuu

Mar 4, 2018
Ah yes, a ghost's one weakness.... GUN.

You should have to borrow a ghost gun from Sergeant Cortez.
The bullets are somehow "purified" and the armor have "Rei" in their name indicating they are somehow spiritual/purified/blessed as well. Its not normal weapons and armor. As a matter of fact, there is also regular bullets ingame but you cant use those. As for using bullets against skeletons, its probably reasonable since the bullets have special spiritual powers.

Tau_Iota

Aug 22, 2018
The bullets are somehow "purified" and the armor have "Rei" in their name indicating they are somehow spiritual/purified/blessed as well. Its not normal weapons and armor. As a matter of fact, there is also regular bullets ingame but you cant use those. As for using bullets against skeletons, its probably reasonable since the bullets have special spiritual powers.
Was just a joke, I don't actually think the game should involve going to Sgt Cortez from Time Splitters to borrow his ghost gun. That would obviously just be terrible.

Also, regular bullets should definitely work on skeletons. The bones would be shattered to bits

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes