2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
umm, the 100% save file folder is empty... where's the save at bro?! LOL
The zip isn't empty when I download it? Are you using WinRAR or the default packaged file viewer on windows?

It contains these two files:

1641057993749.png

I added the global.rpgsave when I made the file originally just in case, but I don't think it is necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
The zip isn't empty when I download it? Are you using WinRAR or the default packaged file viewer on windows?

It contains these two files:

View attachment 1574566

I added the global.rpgsave just in case but I don't think it is necessary.
neither, it came as a .zip folder so this i though it used regular compression that still let you view what was inside the folder. useing 7-zip now to extract. and it does seem the files you mentioned are there. my bad, first time i've needed to use 7-zip on a regular zipped folder. (ironic isn't it)

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
neither, it came as a .zip folder so this i though it used regular compression that still let you view what was inside the folder. useing 7-zip now to extract. and it does seem the files you mentioned are there. my bad, first time i've needed to use 7-zip on a regular zipped folder. (ironic isn't it)
How have you gone this long on this website without having WinRAR or 7-zip installed XD

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The archive containing the save files is definitively NOt a zip file: it's rar file (this may explain that).

Reactions: etarg

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
sounds about right.
I'm saying it's wrong.

I'm just saying that the zip file (i.e. "100% save.zip" file) is not a zip file: it's a rar file (an incorrect extension ".zip" for it can't "transform" it by magic into a zip archive).

And Windows Explorer currently and by default only deals with zip archives, not with rar archives. So a dedicated archive decompressor program (like Winrar, 7zip, ...) is required in order to decompress this archive.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I'm saying it's wrong.

I'm just saying that the zip file (i.e. "100% save.zip" file) is not a zip file: it's a rar file (an incorrect extension ".zip" for it can't "transform" it by magic into a zip archive).

And Windows Explorer currently and by default only deals with zip archives, not with rar archives. So a dedicated archive decompressor program (like Winrar, 7zip, ...) is required in order to decompress this archive.
I apologize for the absolute blunder. I usually create zip archives from the software itself but I must have been in a rush and stupidly renamed the file extension of a RAR archive, a mistake on my part! Even in my screenshot I posted it says RAR Archive XD, how could I have missed that. I have now amended the file and I am sure it is now 100% but just for peace of mind seeming as you are well versed in file compression, at least enough to see my glaring mistake, would you please do me the favor of checking if everything is fine. Thankyou once again!

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I apologize for the absolute blunder. I usually create zip archives from the software itself but I must have been in a rush and stupidly renamed the file extension of a RAR archive, a mistake on my part! Even in my screenshot I posted it says RAR Archive XD, how could I have missed that. I have now amended the file and I am sure it is now 100% but just for peace of mind seeming as you are well versed in file compression, at least enough to see my glaring mistake, would you please do me the favor of checking if everything is fine. Thankyou once again!
Yes, after checking it your archive is now really a zip file (thanks for the fix).

(Anyway, it was not a big deal; I guess most of the people that have downloaded your previous archive haven't even noticed the difference).

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
And i can for sure this is the best mom and son incest game this dev has made so far.
I think Maze Labyrinth is a great game to have, but there's no comparing it with Stranded on an Island with Mommy (same author): https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-on-an-island-with-mommy-final-oroboy.62614/

In Stranded the buildup is better, the game is longer and the result more rewarding (with no mind-control / mind-break / supernatural element to it like in this game, just plain human hornyness). So Stranded is my fav Oroboy game.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I think Maze Labyrinth is a great game to have, but there's no comparing it with Stranded on an Island with Mommy (same author): https://f95zone.to/threads/stranded-on-an-island-with-mommy-final-oroboy.62614/

In Stranded the buildup is better, the game is longer and the result more rewarding (with no mind-control / mind-break / supernatural element to it like in this game, just plain human hornyness). So Stranded is my fav Oroboy game.
I was quite intrigued by Oroboy's work and was gonna check this out eventually. Do you think a walkthrough is necessary? I ask because the walkthrough I made for this game was a great exercise and to do it again for a similarly paced game not being too long would be another fun project perhaps.

• Angry
Reactions: Sassy Panda

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
etarg Stranded is straightforward, takes about 20 mins to finish if you know where to go to finish each task. It's definitely worth the play, quite fappable.

Reactions: etarg
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes