Mod Others MC Command Center Modules for Sims 4 [v4.4.5] [Deaderpool]

iAmTheFuture

Oct 21, 2017
Hello, has there been another MCCC update? I'm currently on 4.2.0.3 and I've been getting a lot of Last Exceptions since the JA patch.

worldcompany

Jul 28, 2017
I plan to update this one, sorry for my delays been working a lot.

4.2.0 CHANGE LOG
MCCC CHANGES:

• Fixed some places with MC Pregnancy offspring calculations that were mis-calculating the possible number of offspring that could be filled in the house when modifying the current offspring for a pregnant Sim.
  • Fixed neglected and adultless household adoption of children to better handle the households they are being adopted by. Mostly, this was to prevent households becoming larger than the maximum household size due to some changes EA made in their core functionality.
  • Fixed some places that were using lists of Sims for special functionality so they would consider minimum LOD Sims (ghosts or culled Sims).
  • Added the ability to add perk points to owned vet clinics through the MC Cheats “Increase Points” cheat.
  • Added a blocker for a new “toddler nightmare” causing effect, that was added in an EA update at some point, when “Monster under the bed” is disabled.
  • Added “Fill Needs (Current Lot)” to the Active Household Cheats menu. Like it says, this maxes all the motives of all Sims in the current neighborhood lot.
  • Went back and revisited the menus that show-up for ghosts when they’re part of the active household. A lot of the options didn’t make sense as ghosts were locked into specific menus regardless of whether they were active or not. "Forget Active Sim"? How do they forget themselves? "Make Leave"? Nah… Hopefully, they are more complete for active ghost Sims now as well!
  • Per Dr. Dave’s request, there is now an option to paste all outfits copied from one Sim to another. This works using the existing MC Dresser Copy/Paste menu options. After a Sim is selected and their outfit is copied, when clicking another Sim, there will be an option to Paste the copied outfit or a new option to “Paste All Outfits”. It will overwrite any existing outfits the Sim may have had with the new outfits. Glasses, makeup and accessories will not be copied in this manner.
  • Added the “Relationships” button to Pet menus. This will allow setting the friendship level between a pet and the currently selected Sim.
  • Removed the “Use Custom Population” setting from MC Population. When MC Population was first made, there was actually a reason for this setting, but at this point, it’s a redundant feature. If people don’t want MC Population functionality, they shouldn’t use a setting, they should remove the module just like any other module if they don’t want it. Booted. Good riddance!
  • If a Sim on a large household is clicked to open the MCCC Sim Menu, in Sim Commands I will now always display the “Modify Career Outfit” button. This CAS screen will allow changing the traits and name features of a Sim in a large household so it should always be available to those Sims. This CAS screen doesn’t allow any outfit editing other than the career outfit, as that is its intended use. It should only be used to edit a Sim’s name and trait info. Beware!!! Do NOT add Sims through the “Modify Career Outfit” CAS screen. It allows you to, but it’s buggy doing so and can result in households that cause issues so don’t do it! It’s an EA issue so nothing I can do to stop it except give a warning!
  • I had a request to look into adding both parents to the pregnancy dialog. This isn’t really possible because the pregnancy information has actually already been cleared from the pregnant Sim when the dialog is displayed. So there’s no way to check that’s Sim’s pregnancy information to see who their partner is. The actual children haven’t been generated yet either (until names are chosen) so there’s on way to check them for who both their parents are. It’s a timing thing and due to that, the information just isn’t there to change the string in the dialog (if that’s possible at all) so it shows both parent names. Probably why EA isn’t doing that to begin with.
  • Fixed an issue with Sims dying that left the dead Sim’s household as visible. This was introduced in 4.1.0 with some code added to fix some culling that was still happening to household due to new culling added by EA for Cats & Dogs. Thanks, Nabob052 for the research done on this and the save file that made it easier for me to test/resolve!
  • Added some limitations to menus so Sims that have been culled or released to the netherworld would not be accessible. These sims are, for all intents and purposes, deleted by EA’s code. Adding them back to the world is risky and could cause bugs to happen so I don’t want it to happen through normal processes. I may add a cheat command to allow adding them back into the real world, but I want it to be separated from the normal processes.
  • Per KlingonDragon’s request, added the ability to choose to manually rename NPC offspring if NPC’s are related to the active Sim in addition to the previous settings for Rename Non-Active Offspring. Also added this same functionality to the Rename Non-Active Adoptions setting.
  • Per Cyclelegs request, added a new Adoption setting (MC Pregnancy > Adoption Settings > Adoption Percent Male) to allow a percent to be entered for male/female chances of the adopted child. Previously, genders defined in Offspring Gender were used and there was always a 50/50 chance. Note that this is only for the random adoptions generated during the scheduled pregnancy events and has no effect on active Sim adoption through computers. If 0% is specified, only female children will be adopted. If 100% is specified, only male children will be adopted. Defaults to 50.
  • Added a new setting for adoption for Opposite Sex couples to adopt during random pregnancy generation (MC Pregnancy > Adoption Settings > Opposite Sex Adoption Percent). This works just like the setting for same sex couples. At the point that a pregnancy would be generated, if the percentage check passes then a child will be adopted instead. It doesn’t happen at the point the baby would be born but at the point the pregnancy would be started. So if Sims are already pregnant, they will have babies, not adopt. Default is 0%.
  • Added a “CULL” parameter to the get_pop console command. It will allow outputing the names of all Sims that have been culled or have died and their ghosts have been released to the netherworld.
  • All Sim Menu options for Pets should be done. Anything that seemed valid based on existing EA and MCCC functionality should be covered. Some buttons may have more added as more functionality is added for pets into the modules (such as pregnancy offspring options once MC Pregnancy is updated to include pets).

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018

Today's update was just a bug update by EA. It most involved broken CC in the main game so nothing that would break script mods like mine. As a result, no update is needed for MCCC.
Thanks!

Reactions: RobinF and elbe45md