Collection Manga Pinup Mda Starou collection [2024-09-01] [ MだSたろう/MsMspc]

Duizman

Jan 29, 2024
I'm not going to go to a Chinese website that asks me for my phone number to log in and download mda content. Does anyone have the content for 2024 without the need for a Chinese page?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: e98ewhweiojfwoe

VNRG

Nov 27, 2020
I'm not going to go to a Chinese website that asks me for my phone number to log in and download mda content. Does anyone have the content for 2024 without the need for a Chinese page?
it's impossible as foreigners anyways if you don't have a chinese number nowadays

Duizman

Jan 29, 2024
it's impossible as foreigners anyways if you don't have a chinese number nowadays
To be honest, I didn't understand you at all. I'm not going to go to a Chinese website that asks for my phone number and is probably stealing my personal data.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dolljoints

dandan233

Sep 30, 2022
I have them split up so you can downlaod the ones you need. These zips work fine on my side. Each piece is around 9-10mb. Note that all psd files are excluded because they eat up too much space..

I apologize if this has already been addressed, I looked through the thread and couldn't find an answer: the 2022 zip file was mega whack scrambled, and when I unzipped it half the files were corrupted. I thought that this was a problem on my part so I tried unpacking with 7zip then rar, and

I got the same problem but this time different images were corrupted. So then I tranfered it to my tablet and tried to unzip it there and still got the same problem. I also tried different links from the 2022 download thread and they all did the same. Then I tried the 2023 illustration folder and the same with it. However all previous year folders - 2018 - 2021 - worked perfectly fine.
Am I just being an idiot??
Would ne eternally grateful if someone could help! And God Bless!

EDIT: Whelp, I downloaded the 2022 compressed and it worked fine (though the names are still scrambled), but the pixel count is cut in half - sadness. The files also went from 10mb a piece to 500kb, which seems like witchcraft to me.
Would there be a reason the compressed folder worked and the original didn't??

Duizman

Jan 29, 2024
Los tengo divididos para que puedas descargar los que necesites. Estos archivos zip funcionan bien en mi sitio. Cada pieza pesa alrededor de 9 a 10 MB. Ten en cuenta que se excluyen todos los archivos psd porque ocupan demasiado espacio.
2024 hasta junio
[/REPLY]
Thanks, it doesn't matter, don't worry, but thank you very much anyway

Last edited:

Duizman

Jan 29, 2024
seems like the link to a Chinese cloud above have it up to July.
Let me put it this way, that Chinese page asks you to download the Chinese app to download something and I'm not going to risk getting a Chinese virus on my phone.