4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
The game has one drawback - it is too short.
Now you need a good scenario for bathing, meals, gymnastics, mutual needs ...
Cool characters - mom may be a bit too young.
Mini wrinkles, maybe on the lips, maybe in the corners of the eyes.

Reactions: cricket-x

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I really think if the mom is more suitably dressed at the start to reflect 'prudish and straight laced' then the contrast to when she walks into the bedroom would be more intense, plus would really like to see her wearing a neglige/babydoll outfit too!

tg

May 1, 2017
I really think if the mom is more suitably dressed at the start to reflect 'prudish and straight laced' then the contrast to when she walks into the bedroom would be more intense, plus would really like to see her wearing a neglige/babydoll outfit too!
I wouldn't like to see a change like that made to the start of the game. I think "prudish and straight laced" is the wrong phrasing for the mother. More accurately would be "cold and distant". That's my impression of her from what I saw in the game. So, if Suzinak just wanted to swap out that first wording, and make it so the mom is just standoffish (and perhaps more of gold-digger when younger) kind of woman, meaning that she used sex to get what she wanted (early in life), only to withdraw it later in her middle years since she had enough of pandering to her husbands.

That's how I see that mom. I think she's hot just as she is, and this suggestion I hope doesn't get adopted.

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I wouldn't like to see a change like that made to the start of the game. I think "prudish and straight laced" is the wrong phrasing for the mother. More accurately would be "cold and distant". That's my impression of her from what I saw in the game. So, if Suzinak just wanted to swap out that first wording, and make it so the mom is just standoffish (and perhaps more of gold-digger when younger) kind of woman, meaning that she used sex to get what she wanted (early in life), only to withdraw it later in her middle years since she had enough of pandering to her husbands.

That's how I see that mom. I think she's hot just as she is, and this suggestion I hope doesn't get adopted.
After the bedroom sessions start she would dress more like she currently is and become more relaxed, my suggestion to dress down is only for the start, thereafter let the sluttiness commence.

Reactions: Aleatory

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Nice animations, so your mum is prudish and straight lace, then with no hesitation she just willingly jerks you off, so lame, and who makes a game and doesn't let you pick your own name.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Nice animations, so your mum is prudish and straight lace, then with no hesitation she just willingly jerks you off, so lame, and who makes a game and doesn't let you pick your own name.
2020-11-08 - Some new features added.
  • - Now you can change MC name

Reactions: Manturgent

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Pictures without compression artifacts are good, but the weight is excessive.
Like the video, too much weight for several seconds.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Who ever thinks that their own mum is a raving sex maniac, everybody is sexually shy around their parents ( I mean rude jokes etc. not actually mounting them ) therefore I think it is quite right that he has a bit of a misconception about his mother because as they say "she is not backwards at coming ( or cuming ) forwards".

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
Mommy helping her son always triggered me to download :PogChamp:
and those renders looks so great :love:
see you in another updates :coffee:

cricket-x

May 1, 2018
You are doing a fantastic job with this! I like the look of both characters. The animation is top notch! The writing is better than most. I particularly like how you have described and developed the situation between the characters and have given some insight into how the MC views his adult protagonists actions and re-actions ... it sounds like a real situation that I can identify with. My only ask is: let us change the name of the mom while we're setting the name of the MC.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
good stuff there. will be on lookout for future updates. Btw What is the frequency of updates, Once a month , once in two mnths etc? Thanks and best of luck

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the Measuring My Cum [Ch. 1 Update 2] game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne Polskie tłumaczenie gry Measuring My Cum [Ch. 1 Update 2]-pc po Polsku
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi też swój język mają) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes