4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Cool to see an adaptation of a classic literotica story, if you start making money you should reach out to the author though
if you read the developer’s notes on the OP, he says that the original writer has not been active for 9-10 years, and as such is releasing this content for free so there shouldn’t be any problems down the road.

the patreon is for supporting him financially as id like to eventually see more literary stories adapted this way.

D

Deleted member 2145422

Nice Start!

my cents: In contrast to her own statement that she is actually a prude, she approaches the matter very (too) self-confidently. Almost seems like she has done something like this many times. If not (no idea if that belongs to the story) then it may be too confident and conflict-free to get at least some credibility.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
View attachment 201109.1304Denoised_Scaled.webp

I got a lot of positive reviews within 24 hours after the game was released. I never imagined the game would be loved this much. Thank you everyone.

About Future Updates:
I will start working for Ch. 2-3 tomorrow. Since the Ch. 2 of the story is very short, I plan to release the Ch. 2 and the Ch. 3 together.

Special thanks to everyone who is Patron. I am thinking of creating exclusive content for Patrons soon, but I'm not sure what I can do yet.
For non-patreon's, don't worry, the game will always be free.

I got impatient and read the rest of the story on the OP. it's pretty hot and I can't wait to see it visually represented this way; especially with the mom this hot.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
I'm fairly confident it's a false positive, but has anyone else gotten a malware alert when downloading from Mega? The detection was actually on the getxfer file Mega creates upon download, so additionally skeptical of how it could scan the contents of the game at that stage.

Edit: The detection does occur upon the Mega download reaching 100%, so I suppose at that point it could read the the content of the game files. However, scanning the zip file once Mega completes the process does not result in a detection.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes