4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Sep 18, 2018
I get that its taken from a story, but this really needs to have a setting to change the MC's name.
Honestly it just destroys the whole game for me without that. :(
Half the point of these games in many cases is that you want to take on the "role" of the MC, but not being able to use your own name, just detracts from that massively.
Preferably the moms name should be changeable also, tho that's not as important.

Last edited:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I'm a great fan of kinetic novels and this is a very nice start!
Mom is really hot and dev has a good taste for clothes and shoes (god is in the details).
The style is amazing and I really hope that this will continue.
I'm a bit scared about Patreon because this is very straight to the point.
I read that you'll release this for free and is wonderful, but I suggest you to open also a subscribestar account (and also try Itch.io).
Hope all the best!

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
2020-11-08 - Some new features added.
  • - Now you can change MC name
  • - Added incest censorship
    • Censorship will not work if you enter Marge is as your "Mom" or "mom"
    • Otherwise censorship works and Marge appears as the Landlady
    • (This way I think the game can pass Patreon rules)
  • - Added font size and font style settings

Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Interesting, nice start, pretty good renders...
Not sure if anyone has reported it yet to the creator yet, but there is a lot of wrong actor dialog going on...

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I've noticed at least four wrongly tagged lines, all to MC instead of Marge that feels like should have said those:
  • two lines in the living room: Starting with "Ok then. What I would suggest is you go to your room, take off your clothes and ..." and the next "I'll go and change into somehting suitable and come in with the semen measuring beaker."
  • and two lines after the deed: "That's good MC, well done. We have a good test sample" and "I think our little arrangement will work ell. You get yourself cleaned up and I'll do the same,"
Nice start... I usually avoid kinetic novels but I might be looking at this one though... :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
great first release! only question is...so when's the next release? hoping this will come out on a monthly or more frequently if the story has already been written and renders aren't needed for some of the dialogue.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes