4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I don't know if Suzinak will appreciate it, but I have restaured in the game and added in the gallery the domination/kitchen scene from CH 3.
The reason, I think, of the non appearance of the scene is due to some blurry images.
And I have corrected the "Jacob" display instead of your choosen name for the MC in the CH4.

extract in [game folder] and overwrite old files (As usual,modified files have their backup provided).
It work with the Full HD and 4K version.

EDIT: Suzinak have deliberately and permanently suppressed the domination/kitchen scene :cry:

Last edited:

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
Forgot about this game. Is this the one where the "landlady" measures the distance travelled by her "tenant's" ejaculated semen? And she just goes along with it? idk

Reactions: N66688

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I don't know if Suzinak will appreciate it, but I have restaured in the game and added in the gallery the domination/kitchen scene from CH 3.
The reason, I think, of the non appearance of the scene is due to some blurry images.
And I have corrected the "Jacob" display instead of your choosen name for the MC in the CH4.

extract in [game folder] and overwrite old files (As usual,modified files have their backup provided).

Mega
Awesome, thanks! Though I had just assumed the "Jacob" name was part of the mom's whole "role playing" approach.

Reactions: joelurmel

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
honestly it makes no sense why he removed it it was like the hottest part of the game
Yeah i was very sad that it was removed becos i think the same thing i love that scene bro, i was hoping to see more of that but the mother seemed to more more of a softy than a dommy in this chapter

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019

Mega
Thanks for this. :) Let's hope the scene comes back offically.

Reactions: joelurmel

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
These screens were introduced by the dev deliberately since the very first version of the game. It's not a bug and it has nothing to do with this update being a beta.
I asked the same question a looooong time ago and the dev himself replied to me: https://f95zone.to/threads/measuring-my-cum-ch-4-suzinak.65970/post-6173152

I still believe it to be a very questionable choice, and the fact that over 2 years later some people still think it's a bug proves that I was right. You can read my original opinion in the post right below the one I've linked.
Yep, agree, a rather questionable choice and course of action by keeping it still.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Best news in ages :love:
So I suppose there's been a ton of image compression this time around? Weight of this update is nearly half compared to the last one :unsure:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I have to admit, I haven't come across this game yet, maybe because it took a long time to update...Now I was able to play it together and watched with interest as a dissociative mother tries to help her son...Yes, the mother definitely has a dual personality, which is connected by her headache off and on...That's why his roleplays are so natural and real...And that's why he forgets certain things...Even though the game is story driven, it was nice to see that he had the option to choose his fetish...And of course he finally got it in the last scene everyone got what they wanted (it accidentally slipped in and became creamy), unfortunately the headache switch intervened to make the joy last longer... Maybe we don't have to wait so long for the next update... (y)

Reactions: Amedore
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes