4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Sep 2, 2020
Story seems to progress nice the only thing that bugs me is that its not already finished as i cant wait to get through the whole thing ;D

BTW: Since she might get through lot of lingerie changes in the coming chapters as this seems to be one of the major factors to this i have 2 items from daz regarding pantyhose and stockings that were working great when i fiddled around in daz.

The pantys allow for changing styles with open sides and crouch and the stockings are nice as they are impact the legs and give them quite the realistic look.
Best bought of course at sales prices for max 10$ a piece i would say.

Since this may the last update for this year i hope all of you have a happy holidays....

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This isn't bad at all, the models are really nice and the story is well written. I kinda forget what its like to have a story not full of tons of grammar and weird punctuation errors all over the place

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
UndercoverLover

This is a straight Visual Novel with no choices or branches. I had the same error but when you start the game from scratch you can choose to start from Chapter 1 or 2. If starting right at Chapter 2 you'd need to give your name and the name of your...landlady (i.e. Mom).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I see, thank you. Literotica is like a gold mine for story content. Looking forward to see how this goes, and if more stories will be adopted to renpy.
Yup, the "Mom" model is really hot; Suzinak did a phenomenal job here. It's expected to at least go to Chapter 10, and judging from what I read ahead, it starts getting spicier and spicier so I can't wait as well.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Saves from chapter one didn't work for me, if you name landlady ;) mother it won't take have to name " Mom "
Great Game, Good Luck Suzinak

snapturtle34

Jun 24, 2017
Really amazing renders and animations, i hope for a long story here, but with the fast chapters and short erotica story it may seem unlikely.

Sep 2, 2020
UndercoverLover

This is a straight Visual Novel with no choices or branches. I had the same error but when you start the game from scratch you can choose to start from Chapter 1 or 2. If starting right at Chapter 2 you'd need to give your name and the name of your...landlady (i.e. Mom).
Thanks for you wanting to be helpful but do you really think i didnt figure that one out myself?

I did that post so he knows about the bug and he can decide to ignore it or fix it now or in later updates.
It is certainly not a pressing matter now. But may become incrisingly anoying if the game would progress and had more scenes a player might want to revisit.

Also not having to type your name and name for landlady all over again is also something people may appreciate as was the mindset me trying the save in the first place to be honest and to see if anything had change in the ending from chapter 1 as chapter 2 begin at the end of that day..

He can either disable saves completly and make it chapter based or fix this as this will get probably more attention later on if not fixed and looked at before releasing future releases as this would probably pop up from somebody all the time if not.

Btw i do like that there are no options as i would find them useless in this scenario.

I do would find it better if later updates would include full days tho.

Starting a chapter at the end of a scene is quite strange IMO. It would also help the players to keep track of things.
And makes it easier to decide which chapter one would like to revisit as in i think it would be easier to remember how far the story would have progressed up to that point.

Edit Ps:

I would like to add that there is no law that states that games or vn s have to be developed in order.
Most books movies and games are developed with certain parts developed before others and stuff later then added and fleshed out.

That may allow to develop the game faster to certain nice activities without destroying the flow of things in the end product and without having seen the whole things up to the last release when it comes out it also would have the benefit of being able to structure the project to chapters to days or weekends or somethings like that without breaking the update cycle.#

So as a dev you can make mutlple days with only 1 or 2 of the cum release sessions or whatever else is going on and then add the missing scenes later on.

Only problem with that is that you need kind of a plan before hand and have to keep track of the missing parts .. but i think that is doable.

Another benefit would be that we all may get to hotter scenes before the end of next year and then still finding new stuff in an fulll playthrough when its released as finished.

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The idea behind this game is fantastic. There are soooo many great stories on Literotica, Sexstoriespost, and several others. I really hope this takes off and we get to see more of these stories brought to life, so to speak. I'm on message boards with several authors, one of them being Bistander who is writing 'Potential'. It is fantastic and if any dev on here has a desire to turn that story into a kinetic novel, I can ask him.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes