4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Sep 2, 2020
Is it just me but Mother is still landlady in the text.
Your asked at the beginnng to state your name and what your landlady is to you.. either keep that at landlady or change it to whatever u like.

That worked for me from what i remember, although blood was scarse in me brain at playtime so who knows.. :D

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Haha - No Nut November..... Well at any rate... I'd say after playing this that it was well done even though the story was someone else's. Carry on please and just do what you've been doing as i thoroughly enjoy this so far. Thanks Dev for working with this story and bringing it to light. I'm sure this will help advertise for the story writer. Good job!!

Lockwood

Aug 5, 2019
Ooooh dang, just read all 15 chapters on Literotica after I found out it was written as a story there first.

Whomever said it's going to get steamy in a previous post? Holy Fuck you weren't kidding, Daaaaaamn!

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Ooooh dang, just read all 15 chapters on Literotica after I found out it was written as a story there first.

Whomever said it's going to get steamy in a previous post? Holy Fuck you weren't kidding, Daaaaaamn!
Its a good story. Looking forward to the game in part because of that. Taking Literotica stories and turning them into high end games is an awesome idea.

Reactions: Lockwood

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
I would proudly prefer to be called motherfucker in this scenario, wow.
Same lol
Update #3 - takes off her underpants.
Update #4 - takes in the mouth.
Update #5 - fucked in the pussy
Update #6 - fucked in the ass
Upgrade #7 - fucks with a neighbor
Update #8 - fucks with colleagues
Upgrade #9 - fucks the whole city
Wait who are you referring to, the mc or his mom?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This reads...weird. Even for a linear VN. I always thought kinetic novels belong in the comics section and not here but this goes even beyond that. It doesn't read like a comic but like actual novel with all the first person "thoughts" in blue. I get that it's based on a story but it doesn't even try to resemble a game. Which is a shame imo because it looks amazing.

Probably too late for this one but I wish this dev, either evolves writing style or finds a writer, to make an actual interactive game in the future. With writing meant for a game with player choice and this kind of visuals, they'd make a killing.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But serious, i do not undestedn what the f*** with rules patreon?
Why some Dev not can put incest in game and need create pacth, but some can do it? WTF?
I read something recently, on this site, that said it's actually not Patreon, it's PayPal, who have the issue and force games to get pulled for incestuous content.
Not sure how accurate that is, but certainly seems plausible.

your cumshot could be measure in meter.
lol
Metre for distance.
Litre for volume.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Well, if it sticks to the story in the novel we need to wait until chapter 9 until the magic really happens. Going to be a long year :( These renders are amazing.

Reactions: Loganfin

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Update #3 - takes off her underpants.
Update #4 - takes in the mouth.
Update #5 - fucked in the pussy
Update #6 - fucked in the ass
Upgrade #7 - fucks with a neighbor
Update #8 - fucks with colleagues
Upgrade #9 - fucks the whole city
I think like this...
Update #3 - takes off her underwear