4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I checked the source and see no other mention of zip-ties other than those 3 lines after the cut to night after meeting Sophie. But the wrist marks are mentioned a few times in chapter 3. It seems like a scene was removed but just not cleanly.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So yeah, I was just now checking the Latest Updates section and my reaction must have been a mix of this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now it's turn for Reincarnotica to come back from the grave and I'll have the happiest heart attack ever.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So happy this is back. However, the animations are not playing smooth, even with the HD version and with low settings...

View attachment 2930973
This game's animations were never truly optimized. I always had trouble with them, unlike with 99% of the games on this site.
For some incomprehensible reason, they're really demanding on your system.
Fun fact: when I got myself a new laptop last year I wanted to check it's capacity, so I downloaded this game before anything else to see how the animations played. This anecdote gives you an idea.

Reactions: Doni94

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
This game's animations were never truly optimized. I always had trouble with them, unlike with 99% of the games on this site.
For some incomprehensible reason, they're really demanding on your system.
I was thinking my laptop was at faut but I am not alone

Reactions: Aristos

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
hey quick question i dont mind spoilers but does the whole roleplaying thing stop eventually? not really my thing.. gorgeous game tho!

Maevos

May 4, 2019
It appears that after the first meeting with Sophia, Marge gets into character and ties up the MC during their naughty time. But this scene isn't shown. He talks about it and his wrists are bruised but that's just it.

Is this a bug, an oversight or has the scene been removed?

Reactions: SageJosyMaya

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
It appears that after the first meeting with Sophia, Marge gets into character and ties up the MC during their naughty time. But this scene isn't shown. He talks about it and his wrists are bruised but that's just it.

Is this a bug, an oversight or has the scene been removed?
It's exposition.

The writer wants to convey that these same activities from the last scene kept happening over the next day but nothing further.
Other games do this with grinding the same scene 3-5 times to "build points" or whatever.

The MC is remembering what happened without a scene depicting it. Almost every VN opens with a backstory that's written but not shown. This is the same thing, it's just referencing a scene we want to see.

Reactions: Sbren and Maevos

Daemon88

Oct 7, 2018
It's exposition.

The writer wants to convey that these same activities from the last scene kept happening over the next day but nothing further.
Other games do this with grinding the same scene 3-5 times to "build points" or whatever.

The MC is remembering what happened without a scene depicting it. Almost every VN opens with a backstory that's written but not shown. This is the same thing, it's just referencing a scene we want to see.

Yet this post seems to suggest there was in fact a deleted scene?

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes