• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Measuring My Cum [Ch. 4 v4.0c] [Suzinak]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MightyDeku

Wow....the story is great, the renders are beautiful, and i love the overall fantasy. So disappointed that its been abandoned.....i hope it gets resurrected soon, i couldn't tear myself away from it when i first started.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ztekez

Story is good and renders and animations look fantastic. Should be updated more than once a year if even that. This game has lot of potential, more characters and making your own choices, would benefit this a lot.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

BulliThulli

This game is masterpiece. The best part of the game is it is kinetic visual novel. For a milf wanker like me i dont want to pay attention to ingame economics and routes/choices. The renders are so fucking hot and story is smooth af, I heard there story writer left the team. Sad this game is in abandoned state.

Tl;dr One of the top tier games i have ever played
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Nozza

The best I've played in years, simply a difficult story to beat accompanied by good quality images, the only detail would be the animations.
    Already with better animations and more scenes in 3D (instead of just text) that would be THE perfect GAME.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Oliver Wendell Homely

I just discovered this VN today and decided to go through it, despite its "abandoned" status. Wow! So hot and well done. It's a real shame Suzinak never completed it. I was really looking forward to further escalation, not only with mom/landlady, but other characters, too. Oh, well! RIP, MMC.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Leonave

To cut the breath!

Everything is there! The emotion! The quality! The design! And what can I say except that as a creator I am jealous of the talent of the creator for animations! This is a masterclass for me!

If I could put 6 stars I would do it without hesitation!

I'm looking forward to the sequel!

Sincerely

Leonave
  7. 5.00 star(s)

atvlongjump

Cannot recommend this game enough. one of 2 games with such high quality that I actually support. Character design and detail, great story with a pretty good concept. Also with the Developer coming back to continue the game, I expect nothing but great things to cum.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Raven Suoh

Hope this game isn't really abandoned. It's well written, looks beautiful, landlady is very hot, and the animations look great. It has a lot of potential.

Also the best game I’ve played where we don’t get any options or choices. Very engaging and captivating.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Daybyday

This project is very bare bones, it focuses sorely on the MC and his love interest and very little else. Many transition scenes are summarized in text.

But if you have PLOT and TENSION you don't need exposition, enviroments or world building, something this project proves.

There is a lot to learn from this project. Hats off.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

rorodrigro

play v3.0 4k with french trad (which explains my poor written English, sorry)

story: 4/5 Really short so far, the story is pretty simple but pretty good, and the writing is pretty good

characters: 4/5 As said before the game is still very short so very few characters, but they are rather well developed for a start and are very beautiful

sex scene: 2/5 They are very erotic, the role plays are very successful; but we are still really hungry, 0 penetration

renders: 5/5 The whole game is really beautiful

animation: 4/5 They are very good, unfortunately I had to deactivate the 4k animations because they were too laggy on my pc

sound: there are

gameplay: 1/5 Just a story that you were following, very linear
  11. 5.00 star(s)

tramtoriana2

Ch.3
    Great story that somehow you are paying attention to dialogue and key moments of renders,pictures. Landlady is a mystery thats why im intrigued to know how this will develop in future updates if im paying attention to dialogue and looking closely to pictures of some hints what she is thinking then this game derserves high rating. There isnt many games that i pay close attention to everything
  12. 2.00 star(s)

elementary_scion

You may be interested in this if you don't like making even the smallest of choices. As of chapter 3 this is entirely linear.

The premise is contrived, but that's pretty much par for the course. The scene quality is generally quite good, and the few animated portions are better than most.

Somehow it just doesn't hit the right notes for me. There is some character development, but the focus is very much on the scenes. There not even being the illusion of choice is the main issue for me I think.
  13. 1.00 star(s)

n0cn1l

I had a lot of expectations. The renders are great but the storytelling is so stupid.

pros
    + Art/Render quality are top notch .
    + We have animations
    + Incest with your mother

cons
    - story is just awful
    - linear af
    - cliche story
    - no in-game choices or even dialogue options
    - Too short for a novel with three chapters
    - music/environment

Although my review is one star, the dev has a lot of potential and I wish nothing but the best. This game is not for me and I look forward to the next one.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Vivat Imperatoris

The game starts off intriguing and is basically a corruption game with corruption reversed, where the mother corrupts the son. But it is depressing because it shows how easily a parent can psychologically abuse their child, which is something not everyone likes. The femdom at the beginning was ok, but by the end it's MUCH too extreme. This is only for the absolute hardcore femdom lovers. Your balls and cock get slapped and beaten, you get degraded and humiliated, tied up, etc. Please bring femdom back to a "normal level", this is way too extreme now. The graphics are good.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

SoulSwipre

I have to admit, I kinda knocked this off before even trying it. Usually not into milfs, when I play incest games, I'm usually more into the sisters. Combined with the fact it's a VN with only 1 LI, I wasn't expecting much from a CH3 release. More specifically, I was expecting blueballs fest and slight teasing.

The game proved me wrong though, graphics are amazing, the LI looks young enough for me personally. The situations are sexy as hell and the game is progress is paced well, unlike certain games where the buildup takes ages.

Certainly will bookmark this and looking forward to more! Didn't regret my decision to give it a try at all!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4447828

This VN became one of my favorites. I loved how the dev(s) made the simple idea of incest into a refreshing but believable story. Renders and animations were beautiful and its story was simple but highly interesting. I just hope other AVN devs could figure out the formula of this VN.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Barry Nyle

Ch. 3

This is such a specific, weird scenario that you will know immediately whether it's you're thing or not. You're an 18 year old man living with your overbearing helicopter mom and you have some kind of balls disorder. As a result you need to ejaculate 3-4 times a day, and your mom helps you by playing out elaborate roleplaying scenarios to milk you out. The renders are good, the writing is fine. My issue is just that the mother gives me nightmares. She's controlling and you know the MC doesn't have any friends because any time he got invited to a classmate's birthday party he couldn't go because his mom made him stay home and brush her hair. The relationship is creepy before you get to the incest part. So if this premise sounds fine to you, then definitely play it. It's definitely crossing some lines for me so I had to nope out of it.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

RainingChairs

Now that's an interesting story with a promising amount of content! In the one hand makes you want to progress further quickly and skip the dialogues to see what's coming next, on the other hand you can't let the story slip without you knowing what's being told, 'cause it's really interesting! I don't know if I have blinked at all while playing this...
    I have just realized that there is something bad going on with the developer's account lately, I hope this will not affect future updates...
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Darkness2020

Good writing, animations and a sexy AF female interest... I'm looking very forward to the next updates. This explores one of my favorite fetishes that is severly lacking in content. I think this is one of the few games with this good quality, It is still in early stages.
    it doesn't require a patch also.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Fitshace

This isn't the kind of game I usually play, I'm all about incest but not mom content. I'm so glad I gave this a chance though! It's so fucking good. The basic premise is kind of silly, but it's honestly written pretty well and just kind of works. Further, it looks AMAZING and the sex scenes are some of the hottest and most erotic I have ever encountered. Seriously, a handjob in this game puts full on sex scenes in most other games to shame!