4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
if those ch3 previews on patreon are taken as "progress reports" - aboned tag comes here in early July.
it seems that whatever personal issues dev has had (while taking the first, announced, break), those arent sorted yet.
additionally it could be that planned "rework" and new game-direction is too much to bite for him atm.
as for any other good/promising abandoned game around, hope, no matter how tiny it could be, is always present.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017

Hello patrons! Sorry for the lack of communication but we’re working hard for the next release.
Let me give you some news first. As you know this game started on an existing story on Literotica. Since the original writer is nowhere to be found and writing is not really my thing, we got a new writer onboard. Let me introduce Soupourou, a writer that loves all things sexual. He’s here and we’ve got all we need to create a whole lot more content for you.
For the past month we’ve rewritten the first two chapters. From this point forward we have an entirely new and original story. The only thing that remains the same, are the characters and the main premise of the game. All the rest has been rewritten. New dialogue, the characters have more depth and a new story has been created.
Currently, we have finished reworking Chapters 1 and 2, and we’ve been working hard on new content for Chapter 3. For the next chapter we have planned 4 sex story scenes with more than 200 renders and more than 10k words.
We’re about 70% done and we’re expecting a release in the following weeks. We’ll keep you updated on our Discord server.

so, in a few weeks hopefully. glad that they are still working on it.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
PATRONS! It's time to upgrade your subscription for support. Don't hold back now!
I just unsubscribed from SS, before checking this thread. I was not expecting that there were updates on Patreon only. Anyway, let's see how the next two updates are, with the new writer.

BTW, my understanding was that the entire story for this game had already been written. In fact I even check a link someone posted to the entire story and it pretty much followed the game.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I just unsubscribed from SS, before checking this thread. I was not expecting that there were updates on Patreon only. Anyway, let's see how the next two updates are, with the new writer.

BTW, my understanding was that the entire story for this game had already been written. In fact I even check a link someone posted to the entire story and it pretty much followed the game.
Actually if you even bothered to read just a couple of posts up, the dev has decided not to follow the original story and create their own..

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

Disclaimer: I’m the new writer for MMC.

Yeah you’re right. But the author of that story went missing. So you can’t create a whole game and use the story without getting approval by the author.

Also that story, IMO, was going on a little flat. Just a series of sex scenes without significant character development. It would get boring after the first few chapters.

So there was a need for change in the writing of the game. That’s the reason we went forward with an original story (using the same premise ofc), but adding more depth and character development.

Chapters 1 and 2 have the same renders and animations, but entirely new dialogue that make the characters more believable and add a new plot that’ll make you want more.

Chapter 3 that we’re currently working on has the hottest renders I’ve seen so far! Some spoilers have already been shared here, but the rest of the scenes are FIRE! Story is almost done for Chapter 3 and now we’re in the rendering and animating phase.

We’ll keep sharing some teasers (no spoilers) as we’re moving closer to the release, but know that we’re keeping the best ones for the game.

Anyway, we’ll keep you updated regularly.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes