4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
latest teaser/update from Discord, sorry for the delay. I had Father's Day stuff with the kids! family always comes first! :)

SPOILER_0.jpg

I'm currently working on animations. I think the chapter will be completed very soon. This chapter will contain fantastic animations.

gawd damn the view! gorgeous render and crossing my fingers we see the update maybe this weekend or the next?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
latest teaser/update from Discord, sorry for the delay. I had Father's Day stuff with the kids! family always comes first! :)

View attachment 1257659

I'm currently working on animations. I think the chapter will be completed very soon. This chapter will contain fantastic animations.

gawd damn the view! gorgeous render and crossing my fingers we see the update maybe this weekend or the next?
Thanks atlas114 for sharing.
OMG - that view..... Just perfection!!

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
per discord, update is unlikely to surface this weekend as dev is still rendering animations.

my opinion only, I’d take the update without animations if it means getting it sooner. my imagination along with the hot renders and story will take care of the rest.

at any rate, I am looking forward to another teaser sunday, which I hope will be the final one before release.

Gladiadius

Nov 2, 2020
per discord, update is unlikely to surface this weekend as dev is still rendering animations.

my opinion only, I’d take the update without animations if it means getting it sooner. my imagination along with the hot renders and story will take care of the rest.

at any rate, I am looking forward to another teaser sunday, which I hope will be the final one before release.
I know what you mean, but I think at this point it's better to wait for a fully fleshed updated. Getting the full experience instead of one with less.

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
We’re currently working on animations. Rendering the animations takes some time, but we are working hard to finish in time for the next release.

Our plan is to release the next update on July 10. As we don't want to give any more spoilers for this update, we'll be posting a Pin-Up this week.

Thank you to all of our Patrons & Subscribers for always supporting us. It’s your help that makes this game possible...

Pin-Ups/Wallpapers from our Discord server. You can join our Discord server by clicking
b6d59db398f29168.jpg
b6d59db398f29162.jpg

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes