4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I’ve just finished going through the final version of game for Ch3 and it looks gorgeous. Seeing the story combined with the renders and the animations is absolutely hot! :love:

And keep in mind that even though I wrote the story, and I’ve seen all the renders animations, I still got excited by the game :LOL: And I think that says something ;)

The game is absolutely gorgeous and Suzinak has indeed reached higher levels in rendering and animation.

Can’t wait for you all to experience it too!

Only a few hours left :giggle:

Deleted member 3035430

Dev of MeasuringMyCum
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2020
Moderators, please do not update the thread. I'm uploading the 4K version. I'll notify you when the 4K version is uploaded.

This is a beta version, so it may contain bugs. If you encounter an error, please provide feedback.

Measuring My Cum Chapter 3 Beta:
PC/Linux:
Mac:

144FPS Pack:

Uploading 4k version.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Moderators, please do not update the thread. I'm uploading the 4K version. I'll notify you when the 4K version is uploaded.

This is a beta version, so it may contain bugs. If you encounter an error, please provide feedback.

Measuring My Cum Chapter 3 Beta:
PC/Linux: Google Drive
Mac: Google Drive

144FPS Pack: Google Drive

Uploading 4k version.
thanks for the share, yet it would be great if you can add some other host apart gdrive, as those links are dead (too many downloads already)...or letrs hope some of the uploaders/mods got that gdrive version so the op should be updated soon.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

teonos

Jul 2, 2020
thanks for the share, yet it would be great if you can add some other host apart gdrive, as those links are dead (too many downloads already)...or letrs hope some of the uploaders/mods got that gdrive version so the op should be updated soon.
Hello,
if you log in with your g account, the download works

Mar 16, 2020
I'm not seeing any animations in the game (ex. the bathtub scene in the new update), just a black screen. However, the text is written as if we should be able to see animations. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

cykaxyi757

Feb 11, 2021
Sorry for my english, im from belarus.
very good update, i came twice))))

i think all events happened too fast) i thought that would be 1 event in 1 update)) I dont like Marges new hair) Long was better, more sexy then now she looks too milfy))))
i had bugs - lots of black screens in dialogues. win7 x64.
I hope you will do updates more often) keep doing your things! Wish you more patrons and inspiration!)

p.s. When i saw this moment in game my dick exploded and sperm accidentally shooted in my face)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Measuring My Cum Chapter 3 Beta: Other hosts

Download PC/Linux: - -

Download Mac: -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes