4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
the author chose to include pregnancy as a secondary fetish as far as I understood it. I'm not questioning it. even if incest is a central fetish, that doesn't mean there can be other fetishes, no? the author might decide to add other fetishes later on I don't like, then I will drop this. after all, it's not my game, it's the game of the author. either he does things I like or he doesn't, and I respect that. he's got the talent and he's doing it with passion, and I can't stand games where the authors just follow the users' opinions and ideas as that generally leads to nothing noteworthy.
Let me clarify this to avoid any misunderstanding. Pregnancy is not yet confirmed for this game. The only thing confirmed is that we will consider it in the future.

We will consider if it fits the story and character evolution, and IF it fits, then we will ask the opinion of the patreons and anyone supporting this game.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
well, some feedback from the fans aint bad either, i dont want the dev joins the dark side like Betisis; buried desires was a great game then the dev went full Sith shit on our asses and decided to add rape, drugs, prostitution, homicide and the cherry on top was fucking a stoned loli, RN that game and his dev are in a shithole...
I totally agree. We really value our fan’s opinions (and currently I mean Suzinak’s fans, as my contributions are going to be shared with the next update). That’s why we’re trying to be as active as possible in this forum, and sharing our views and hearing the ideas of our patreons.

That’s why IMO a central story is necessary. An erotic game is not a collection of fetishes or erotic scenes. It needs to fit the storyline and the characters.

For example a shy and timid character, can’t suddenly become an alpha male dominating everyone. If it’s important for the story, this needs to be build up gradually.

Similarly, you can’t have a “rapist” suddenly question the ethics of his choices. It needs to happen through situations that show him the error of his ways, or a slap-in-the-wrist game over.

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Total support to Soupourou from my part too, the story has to be good for the lewd be enjoyable, you cant put 2 people in a house and make then fuck their asses off to the point of dehydration... on day 1... the first 10 seconds of starting the game, build up story and character development is they key, just like in any other movie, series, anime, etc

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Total support to Soupourou from my part too, the story has to be good for the lewd be enjoyable, you cant put 2 people in a house and make then fuck their asses off to the point of dehydration... on day 1... the first 10 seconds of starting the game, build up story and character development is they key, just like in any other movie, series, anime, etc
I feel so humbled. Thank you for your kind words!

I think most games/hentai/manga do the first “sex scene” just for an appetizer, even if they have a decent slow-burning story. And I can understand that; they want to show you what’s coming next.

I’ve seen/read it so much that’s becoming a cliché (I’ve also experimented with this in some of my stories). For example a story that starts with a sex scene, BUT it’s a dream/fantasy. Or sometimes it’s a scene from the future and time rolls back to the beginning.

I agree with you; there are a lot of creators that copy that style, without making any effort to build the story afterwards. It ends up being a “meet n fuck” game, when the scenario could’ve been a masterpiece if the writer could make an effort (you can understand my bias).

In MMC we chose to build the story and the characters slowly, but there’s also a backstory that is going to be unfolded through this season. And we’ve tried to do that in a way that it allows the saucy stuff to keep going on.

You can understand that I’m trying to be as secretive as possible, but the tittle of the game is already giving a lot away (and I’m not complaining ofc). My point is that we’ve tried to create an interesting enough story (hopefully) to be exciting even if you read it on its own, BUT combined with Suzinak ’s renders and animations, I’m sure any decent story would make the game amazingly hot.

Of course we’re aiming for big things here, but you’ll be the ones to judge that ;)

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Incest is central to this storyline, pregnancy is not.
I personally see impregnation as the nadir of any romantic relationship, as you can't really become more entwined or committed to another person than that, and really is the climax of any romantic sequence involving sex.

But I also respect people don't like impregnation. Albeit I think that's more about finding pregnant woman unattractive in an obese sort of way and just not wanting to see a sex scene involving that, rather than the impregnation itself? I don't quite understand it, but I do respect it.

I know some games handle this by just putting a branching point towards the end. Like maybe an impregnation route and a birth control route that might even use the same artwork, just different dialog. Maybe with a cameo of the love interest not pregnant, or pregnant, or with the kid as a kind of brief capstone scene.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
latest pinup posted from Discord earlier today:

00.jpg

per dev, almost all scenes have been completed for Chapter 3, except for animations, which he is working on at the moment. So far the date for release is 7/10/21 and that has not changed...yet.

now let's all sit back and marvel at the beauty that is Margaret.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes