4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Heh, I can understand your point. As I've shared in another post, "No sudden Chads will appear from nowhere". But, one thing is certain. The characters will evolve naturally as the events progress.

Hypothetically speaking, a shy and timid character won't suddenly become an "alpha chad" in a few days. That's not normal. Also, a shy/timid character might NEVER become an "alpha chad", cause that would be an entirely different person. IMO a shy/timid character could become more confident, more vocal, more open.

If you've played the game already, you'll see some themes come up often (like the femdom theme). There's a reason for that. But that lies to the story, and this will be further unraveled in the next Chapters.

And to make it clear, this game will not become a maledom game. I think that's already clear from the story. What I suggested in that post was that the MC will become more active. ;)
I dont know how you get through this. Because it seems like femdom fans hijaked this thread already and that means, although I'm a huge fan of Mom/Son games, I'm not really into Femdom. I love Mom/son games because Mom is a character who will love son and do everything for him for his satisfaction. A girlfriend or wife can leave you but a mother wont. She is too loyal and it is proved almost all the times in real life. So, Mom dominating Son and not allowing him to do the things he want in sex and be a "man" in bed is not gonna interest me. I'm totally confused.

Just say me is this game a game of femdom or a maledom or a equal relationship with both elements based on the situations?

Both in the sense, i mean, Like in one scene, MC's dick got covered with Mom's panty. That's might come in femdom zone. But in future, Son may fuck Mom in "male oriented" positions like "Doggy, Missionary, Anal etc" and may even call Mom with dirty words like "slut, bitch" with Mom's happy consent. (ofcourse)

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Whoa, great and unexpected update for me since the game has been on hold. Great visuals and animations, I liked the changes to the story, definitely adds more depth to it, interesting to see where it goes and what's the explanation behind mom's behavior. Sexiest mental health issue ever? Good luck with the game and looking forward to the next updates!

Maybe ask the mods to add this to Latest Updates to gain more traction? I think most people check that instead of individual threads or watching threads.

Noticed a few places where the sayer is incorrect in the attached screenshots and sometimes in a few sentences after. I downloaded the game from the OP about 1 hour ago fyi.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Suzinak

Checking it out, just in Chapter 1 at the moment, and I get a lot of dialog with this as background. The pixels move around a bit, like some sort of wave pattern or something and just not rendering properly. Not sure. I've used all available renderer options, dx/opengl with no difference, same with 144fps option on and off, on a 144Mhz monitor.

screenshot0001.png

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
I dont know how you get through this. Because it seems like femdom fans hijaked this thread already and that means, although I'm a huge fan of Mom/Son games, I'm not really into Femdom. I love Mom/son games because Mom is a character who will love son and do everything for him for his satisfaction. A girlfriend or wife can leave you but a mother wont. She is too loyal and it is proved almost all the times in real life. So, Mom dominating Son and not allowing him to do the things he want in sex and be a "man" in bed is not gonna interest me. I'm totally confused.

Just say me is this game a game of femdom or a maledom or a equal relationship with both elements based on the situations?

Both in the sense, i mean, Like in one scene, MC's dick got covered with Mom's panty. That's might come in femdom zone. But in future, Son may fuck Mom in "male oriented" positions like "Doggy, Missionary, Anal etc" and may even call Mom with dirty words like "slut, bitch" with Mom's happy consent. (ofcourse)
As you’ve already seen, there are several femdom themes. There is a reason for that, and it’s tied to the main story. So, we can’t reveal it. It will unfold in the next chapters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Suzinak

Checking it out, just in Chapter 1 at the moment, and I get a lot of dialog with this as background. The pixels move around a bit, like some sort of wave pattern or something and just not rendering properly. Not sure. I've used all available renderer options, dx/opengl with no difference, same with 144fps option on and off, on a 144Mhz monitor.

View attachment 1291923
Oh, if this is the scene where the MC talks with Marge in the car, then this is intentional.

There are no renders for this short scene. The pixels moving is an animation for this transition screen.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Oh, if this is the scene where the MC talks with Marge in the car, then this is intentional.

There are no renders for this short scene. The pixels moving is an animation for this transition screen.
Minor panic attack avoided, won't need to launch 3DMark and test my GPU lol, thanks for the quick reply.

Reactions: Asmodeus_

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Whoa, great and unexpected update for me since the game has been on hold. Great visuals and animations, I liked the changes to the story, definitely adds more depth to it, interesting to see where it goes and what's the explanation behind mom's behavior. Sexiest mental health issue ever? Good luck with the game and looking forward to the next updates!

Maybe ask the mods to add this to Latest Updates to gain more traction? I think most people check that instead of individual threads or watching threads.

Noticed a few places where the sayer is incorrect in the attached screenshots and sometimes in a few sentences after. I downloaded the game from the OP about 1 hour ago fyi.
Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate the feedback!

And all of Marge’s behavior will become clear as the story unfolds. So glad, you’re enjoying it :giggle:

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
Great update. Renders are top tier, honestly the quality is insane. And I like how the story unfolds however I was surprised at the beginning when Dr Taylor was against Marge being involved in this whole measurement process. I don't know if I got it right but it seems like the whole treatment was an excuse for Marge to get to her son's pants. I also understand that we know a little at this stage ;). Also Sophie seems like an interesting character. I think it's time to contribute to your patreon, you guys deserve it for your work. Keep it up (y)

Recently i reminded myself about very good story with similar themes, it's called - Mommy Takes Me to the Doctor by Spacer X

I thought I would share it, maybe it will somehow inspire you Soupourou :)

• Red Heart

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
finally had a chance to play through it and wow is all i can say.

only gripe i have about this update is that we have a long wait until Chapter 4

• Red Heart

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Great update. Renders are top tier, honestly the quality is insane. And I like how the story unfolds however I was surprised at the beginning when Dr Taylor was against Marge being involved in this whole measurement process. I don't know if I got it right but it seems like the whole treatment was an excuse for Marge to get to her son's pants. I also understand that we know a little at this stage ;). Also Sophie seems like an interesting character. I think it's time to contribute to your patreon, you guys deserve it for your work. Keep it up (y)

Recently i reminded myself about very good story with similar themes, it's called - Mommy Takes Me to the Doctor by Spacer X
link
I thought I would share it, maybe it will somehow inspire you Soupourou :)
Thank you for your kind words! So happy that you like the story. :giggle:

Yeah the story has taken a different approach about Marge’s involvement. The plot has new elements that will be revealed in future chapters.

Thank you for sharing that story. I’ll check it out! I’m always happy to find new inspiration.

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes