4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Feb 23, 2018
Unfortunately, I am not as enthusiastic as most people here. Yes, the graphics are outstanding - but they were before too. There is now also music in the game. It's ok, but unfortunately often not really fitting to the scenes. Worse: there are a lot of drop-outs during the gameplay, so I deactivated it again.

But the story... Somehow the original charm of it is completely gone. Now we have a dominant mom who likes role-playing. A kind of wimp as MC. Well, I should have looked at the game tags, there is (was before too?) female domination. And you can feel that now in every sentence of the mom.

I stopped playing somewhere in the middle of the game and only skipped through it to at least look at the still fantastic pictures. Well, a pity about the original game.
All the signs point to her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you see it, it starts to make a lot of sense. I won't go into the details so you can personally judge my theory.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Unfortunately, I am not as enthusiastic as most people here. Yes, the graphics are outstanding - but they were before too. There is now also music in the game. It's ok, but unfortunately often not really fitting to the scenes. Worse: there are a lot of drop-outs during the gameplay, so I deactivated it again.

But the story... Somehow the original charm of it is completely gone. Now we have a dominant mom who likes role-playing. A kind of wimp as MC. Well, I should have looked at the game tags, there is (was before too?) female domination. And you can feel that now in every sentence of the mom.

I stopped playing somewhere in the middle of the game and only skipped through it to at least look at the still fantastic pictures. Well, a pity about the original game.
Thanks, I already thought I had played a different game because of all the praise here. The new story is - different. Unfortunately. It will of course find its enthusiasts, but I'm not one of them any more. Well, the good thing about F95zone here is that there are so many other games to explore. Nevertheless, good luck to the developers.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
Measuring My Cum [Ch. 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 128 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 111 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Would you do a compressed 4k version? :)

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Wow new update. :love:
Finally we have more adventures of a hot mom (one of my favorites), who secretly is really a pervert because how can you otherwise answer that she want so eagerly get a MC dick on the pretext of helping with his health and on her own initiative and immediately even tells him to touch her although the virgin MC at the beginning is very skeptical and ashamed of it.

In general femdom even in a small form is not what I like, but in the case of this game and this hot mom I let her do whatever she wants with me.

I love this game :love: so very good job dev and I look forward to see more.

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
This new version lost something. The story unfolds totally different and compared to the original, I don't like it. I think I see where it's going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's intriguing, and definitely adds more to the generic story we'd usually get, but I think this would've been beter served as a retelling of the original story. So, finish the original story first and then make Measuring My Cum: Retold, or something.

If I look at this game without prior knowledge of the first two chapters before the rewrite, it's actually very solid. I do feel the role playing aspect came a little too easy. It might've been more natural if Marge did one or two acts as herself and then suggested the role playing because she wasn't comfortable.

I don't like the femdom, but considering the direction I think the game is going in, it makes sense. The scene where Marge brings MC tea in bed was actually the hottest scene to me, because it felt real. No role playing, just the tension between Marge and MC. I think that tension is the best part of this game. I hope, once the 'other' arc is concluded, we'll see more genuine stuff without the role playing.

The renders and animations are phenomenal. So many games look spectacular but have animations that make your eyes hurt. Don't put animations in your game if they look crap. But the devs of this game don't have to worry about that. These are some of the best animations I have seen.

I'm interested to see where this is going, but I can't help but feel sad I won't see the original story finished.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Measuring My Cum [Ch. 3] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.21 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 128 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 111 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

tollolol

Jul 23, 2020
I think I've encountered bug? When it gives the option to change the names for the characters "Landlady" still pops up even after I changed it. Does anyone else have the same problem?
It changes the titles (coloured names at the left of the dialogue), but it seems the dialogue is hard-coded to landlady, tenant, etc.

Reactions: Mr Secret

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Wow, better than I expected! The animations in the last scene were amazing. Marge is a lot more interesting with her strange behavior. Makes the player wonder what's up with her. I just hope in the future we get to turn the domination tables.

A few little bugs I noticed though. In the beginning we get to choose a name. But sometimes MC get's called Jacob, mostly by Sophie and also at least once by the Dr when she calls MC on the phone. Also there are a few dialogues, that are shown as narrator text but seem like they should actually be the characters saying these things.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

M'95

May 17, 2019
IMO should have started a new game thread now the the game is rewritten as femdom.

It seems Femdom has become the new hype that "weak" Devs try to include to earn some fast "money"

Anyway good luck with it, maybe I ll check it in a year or so for the gorgeous renders.

\\edit// lol@ the facepalms, give me some more please, or maybe react to the content with words if you can :p

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes