• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes
Dec 27, 2020
Unfortunately, I am not as enthusiastic as most people here. Yes, the graphics are outstanding - but they were before too. There is now also music in the game. It's ok, but unfortunately often not really fitting to the scenes. Worse: there are a lot of drop-outs during the gameplay, so I deactivated it again.

But the story... Somehow the original charm of it is completely gone. Now we have a dominant mom who likes role-playing. A kind of wimp as MC. Well, I should have looked at the game tags, there is (was before too?) female domination. And you can feel that now in every sentence of the mom.

I stopped playing somewhere in the middle of the game and only skipped through it to at least look at the still fantastic pictures. Well, a pity about the original game.
Feel the same, have downloaded the new Update without looking at the Tags. So I don't blame the devs.
But the "Measuring my Cum" I remembered was a simple game with beautiful renders.
I am not turned on by this.
When did they rewrite it? And Why?

if you dont like femdom dont play femdom games just dont hate on us because we do
Who hates you? I am not. I don't even know you.
This became a Femdom game it wasn't before, right?
The only thing I do is speak out frankly what I dislike now, I found the old version better.
I was caught by surprise.

Last edited:

M'95

May 17, 2019
Feel the same, have downloaded the new Update without looking at the Tags. So I don't blame the devs.
But the "Measuring my Cum" I remembered was a simple game with beautiful renders.
I am not turned on by this.
When did they rewrite it? And Why?

Who hates you? I am not. I don't even know you.
This became a Femdom game it wasn't before, right?
The only thing I do is speak out frankly what I dislike now, I found the old version better.
I was caught by surprise.
You really shouldn't take these 3 months old Troll accounts seriously, agree on the rest though :)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Unfortunately, I am not as enthusiastic as most people here. Yes, the graphics are outstanding - but they were before too. There is now also music in the game. It's ok, but unfortunately often not really fitting to the scenes. Worse: there are a lot of drop-outs during the gameplay, so I deactivated it again.

But the story... Somehow the original charm of it is completely gone. Now we have a dominant mom who likes role-playing. A kind of wimp as MC. Well, I should have looked at the game tags, there is (was before too?) female domination. And you can feel that now in every sentence of the mom.

I stopped playing somewhere in the middle of the game and only skipped through it to at least look at the still fantastic pictures. Well, a pity about the original game.
A pity, but you nailed it with your comment. Actually, I was curious about the music integration (had a mod for it once). But that somehow got lost with the new story. I really tried it, but I don't like the "new" Marge. Also the MC is now way too passive/sub. And the added roleplaying elements - adds nothing to me.

The erotic feeling of the old game is mostly gone. This has now taken a 180 degree turn, everything is much harder and more demanding than before. The game has, at least for me, somehow reduced itself to the of course great renders/animations. Well, it seems to be pleasing...

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
A pity, but you nailed it with your comment. Actually, I was curious about the music integration (had a mod for it once). But that somehow got lost with the new story. I really tried it, but I don't like the "new" Marge. Also the MC is now way too passive/sub. And the added roleplaying elements - adds nothing to me.

The erotic feeling of the old game is mostly gone. This has now taken a 180 degree turn, everything is much harder and more demanding than before. The game has, at least for me, somehow reduced itself to the of course great renders/animations. Well, it seems to be pleasing...
Thank you for your feedback. Sad that you feel that way.

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that the story didn’t vibe with you.

The original story wouldn’t be as exciting as a character development. IMO to make an interesting story it needs some challenge, a conflict. In the original story, after their first few encounters, there would be no further development. It would just be a series of sexual positions.

That’s why we created this storyline; to bring an interesting evolution to the characters. Femdom won’t be the focus of this game, but there will be several femdom themes. Sorry if that’s not your thing.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Hopefully femdom won't be a permanent thing. Because, as part of the plot, it is interesting, but not as a basis. Overall, the game is interesting. Although there is some inconsistency in the narrative. Let's see where this all leads in a couple of updates and how soon it will be. Good luck to the devs!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes