4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Will this have more content or is this it? Nothing wrong with a short story as fappin material, but before I invest the time I want to know what I’m getting into. Given the title, it’s fair to assume that what we see is what we get and there wont be updates or additional content.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Will this have more content or is this it? Nothing wrong with a short story as fappin material, but before I invest the time I want to know what I’m getting into. Given the title, it’s fair to assume that what we see is what we get and there wont be updates or additional content.
answered that question on the last page

marduk101

Feb 19, 2019
rofl this whole thing down to the title is taken from a literoticia story with the literal same premise, could still be great of executed well so lets see!

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Haven't played it yet but damn that Mom character model is one of the prettiest ever I have seen in any of these games. Can't wait for moar updates :lepew:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Pic 4 Thats a Hot Milf Mother there wow :love: (y)
Vaginal + anal + creampie tags needed

tg

May 1, 2017
I liked it. Unusual to real /narration/ to add to the story. But, I like that you didn't have that stupid thing of NARRATOR: and they just use that dumb false label to do what you do with blue text. Your way is much better.

As for the visuals, they're great, and I look forward to seeing that mom in skimpier and skimpier things. It's a promising start, and I like both characters. I like that there aren't woman after woman after woman that you need to construct scenes for, and just maybe the mom and the doctor girl. I won't read the posted story, but whatever the story is, I can' t wait!

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes