• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
But serious, i do not undestedn what the f*** with rules patreon?
Why some Dev not can put incest in game and need create pacth, but some can do it? WTF?

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
for those that don't know, this seems to be based off a literotica story (that was abandoned) so it should get good although there's some waterworks stuff iirc. what's even better is that some dude on reddit decided to continue the story, removing the waterworks stuff and adding some stuff with an aunt, but that was abandoned too.

here's the story, it's pretty decent all things considered. don't read this if you don't wanna spoil yourself on this game since i assume it's gonna follow the story closely

D

Deleted member 1414493

If this gets traction on patreon its only a matter of time before the ban hammer falls on this. Dev if you are reading this open a subscribestar account as well.

Reactions: Hermit76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Even though the graphic looks really good and the characters are very attractive - the so called "white coat", which the doctor is supposed to wear, is not a coat but a dress. Seems like somebody has been a bit lazy at this point...;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
nice and beautiful characters. More renderings are needed, for example, on the way back home, some from inside the car.

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Nice and clear game ... don't need incest patch ... not stepmother ... not landlady.
I hope he escapes the patreon rule
And update forever

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes