4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

Jeroen

Jun 16, 2017
for me at least mega is the only one that works properly

All the others end up with "Failed - Network Error" if the game is more than 1GB
with Chrome, Firefox and Opera GX
GDrive doesn't even work at all right now

Mega just works

Even with my war torn african internet mega just works
I haven't had a single problem with NOPY ever. And I've downloaded plenty games upwards of 5 GB.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
For the dev, well complete rewrites with another tone and focuses for the game, will always leave many disappointed since they were enthusiastic for the game that you made before rework and were here for that game and that tone. Even if you think the rewrite is better and many agree with you, well that is not where those earlier fans were here for. On the whole it is always better to use a new game for that new story with new models as rework the old game.
Yes!!!
tenor (6).gif
You summarized pretty well. I was reading with a what the fuck face the whole thing. I am a fan of the original story and slapping multiple personalities to the mom just lessens the impact of any future interaction. I miss the original horny mom trying to put on a facade.

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Just a little question: but where does Marge pop all these containers out from? They seems to come out of nowhere...
bewitched.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Asmodeus_

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Femdom has been a thing since the start.

She's a woman with a dominant personality, even her other "personalities" have dominant streaks and he's not exactly the domineering type.

It varies in intensity but it's probably always going to have elements of femdom given the characters involved.

She's roleplaying, she does it quite a few times.

She plays a boss, an aunt and a sister.

It looks like she has split personality or something along those lines. She just acts like other characters but truly believes she's them during that act.
i feel like shes actually like aware of what shes doing in the moment during those scenes but just wont admit it :unsure:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Derived

Apr 25, 2017
I just played this game directly from v3 (never played before) and it was awesome!
I wanted to subscribe on the patreon page, for I really want to see where this is going, but there is no 5$ tier.
I don't like to unsubscribe and 10$ is just too much for this kind of game (120$ for a year and 2/3 updates...) while the 1$ tier is just way too low.

Suzinak Add a 5$ tier and you can count me in for as long as the quality stays at this level and the game is not abandonned!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If this the case and it's all a coping mechanism to deal with her repressed taboo urges, it would make this one of the most well-written i-games on here. Too many of those normalize this fetish like its the most common thing ever.
I suppose. If she's lying about the memory loss and this is all a trick so she doesn't have to go through the guilt of fucking her own son, then that would make her an even worse parent than she already was.

First of all she's a helicopter parent, but not just that, she has mentally abused her own son. Literally all his problems come back around to "how she feels". I'm not sure if its narcissism or what.

Parents like these use the excuse of "omg don't you know how much I do for you? Don't you care about how I feel?" to control their child and make them feel bad everytime the kid feels frustrated about something. The kid can't grow like that, as is the case with the MC in this game.

So I'm kinda hoping you're right and that this is some coping mechanism.

ferd

Jun 5, 2017
The incest censorship has some problems. Have her name as "Mom" and she keeps saying she is my Brother's wife. Guess the developers first language isn't English?

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes