4.50 star(s) 129 Votes

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I suppose. If she's lying about the memory loss and this is all a trick so she doesn't have to go through the guilt of fucking her own son, then that would make her an even worse parent than she already was.

First of all she's a helicopter parent, but not just that, she has mentally abused her own son. Literally all his problems come back around to "how she feels". I'm not sure if its narcissism or what.

Parents like these use the excuse of "omg don't you know how much I do for you? Don't you care about how I feel?" to control their child and make them feel bad everytime the kid feels frustrated about something. The kid can't grow like that, as is the case with the MC in this game.

So I'm kinda hoping you're right and that this is some coping mechanism.
Even if it's a subconscious thing like "fight club", it's good writing for me. I don't remember another doing something similar. It sure beats the "omg, my tenant's cock is huge, let's casually break all social norms" trope that's so common. Having a landlady that's actually mentally unstable is refreshing in my view.

Especially since I had really low expectations for this after seeing its first iteration being a word for word copypaste. The changes were a pleasant surprise showing the dev has creativity beyond awesome renders.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Especially since I had really low expectations for this after seeing its first iteration being a word for word copypaste. The changes were a pleasant surprise showing the dev has creativity beyond awesome renders.
This I agree with 100%

The first launch was so generic I didn't have high hopes for it.

This whole split personality thing, whether it's an act or an issue she is aware of is something I haven't seen before and i've really enjoyed it.

This is looking like it is going to be something really good now.

Even more amusing watching people coming into the thread saying the character is using the wrong title showing they obviously skipped everything that's going on.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
It's been a while since I've played this. Was surprised that the story has been reworked and for the better! Holy hell the lewd scenes are insanely hot. I thought the old story was building up slow but quite nicely, but this reworked version is just completely next level.

Sep 2, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry that the story didn’t vibe with you.

The original story wouldn’t be as exciting as a character development. IMO to make an interesting story it needs some challenge, a conflict. In the original story, after their first few encounters, there would be no further development. It would just be a series of sexual positions.

That’s why we created this storyline; to bring an interesting evolution to the characters. Femdom won’t be the focus of this game, but there will be several femdom themes. Sorry if that’s not your thing.

I'm so happy to see this is back!

After my posts i felt a bit bad tbh, i made a lot of fuzz about copyright and other stuff that most games here are in violation in one way or another im pretty sure of, so even tho they were and still are my honest thoughts / standpoint on the matter it wasent completly fair if i had thought about this more beforehand. For example i do know that all illusion games dont have rights but are lucky enough that illusion games isnt doing anything and VAM has also way too much daz based characters so i doubt much legal content will ever be created with that tool and then there is the issue that its most likely most devs are using daz content without license too ... so me raging on about story copyright were a bit over the top in the end even in my own book.

I was thinking about writing this before and saying that it doesent matter as much and that i dont wanted to kill this off but i kept silent about it since i wasent alone about my feelings about the og text not really fitting and that if that story would have been followed the vn would go nowhere anyway and your statement to think this over gave me hope that this would come back even better, which it did imo.

I'm really happy for you, seeing that things worked out, cause i find the new text and changes much more fitting and a it is a step up from the og text and has already lead to better content.

I see people complaining (there will always someone complain about something :)) about femdom, but i think they may have missed or forgotten that this was already part or nature of the orig story and the behaviour of the characters and if they had read it they would have also a better picture of were this were going.

Also if it had followed the orig story things would have gone into lots and lots of repeating never ending asshole licking to the point were it would have become a rather boring read and view.

The orig story featured also much older granny type woman as mom and doctorwere not described as young and pretty as they are in this story but with flappy ass and grey hair as the writer was clearly into much older woman and had a major tongue in ass fetish which is a highly unhealthy practice that makes me kinda gag everytime i see it but i do have an open mind and if others like that what do i care.

The story teased something that came to mind and was played around with regarding company i wont go further into as it would probably spoil things but if this is going into a similar direction i think most of the og story cornerstones would still be present with just enough changes to stay in its own.

So imo everybody should be very happy that things have changed at least a bit cause i dont think that many people would have liked that story played out, true to its origin.

Even tho femdom isn't my cup of tea per se either, as i'm not into golden showers, boot licking, cockcages and cuckhold stuff and all that stuff, it is my believe that a more dominant character and behaviour is fitting for an ic setting as moms are by default in control and in position of power, so it makes total sense.

I think light bondage and playful rp is mainstream nowadays and even tho if it is a female dominant part it is at least to this point int the story way off from what i would associate with real femdom.
It also doesent have to make a male a wimp to let a woman take control a from time to time. As it is known that people that have control in their day to day life are seeking a fantasy or sex life were they can give it up to relax a bit.
That may also lead to mom giving up here dominant side at some point from time to time as she like to please too and she is in a dominant career position so she fit that part too.

The turn for the persona change and the role play is also way better than anything the og story had to offer and it is wonderfully open for lots of scenarios and things that can be done in an otherwise limited scenario with limited character involvement.

Her being breaking free from here own inhibitions and repression in these kinda blackouts mixed with rp is a real gem for a writer as its for example as powerful as a time machine in the scenarios a writer can go in his story. So i see this as a good sign and it is showing that the writing is going somewhere. It is going pretty fast but since these things takes ages to make better a bit too fast than too slow imo. The beginning of the vn could be stretched a bit and it could use maybe some scenes to let people get a feel of the relation of the pair before the measurements. But i have to admit it would probably a bit boring and therefor i rather see this not fleshed out than missing other naughty content tbh.

Even if it turns out, that in the end, i wont like were the game may end up due to kinks, i would still stand by my opinion that the changes / rewrite is a step up for the game and is a general positive change for better.

Sorry for another wall of text, but i thought a simple thumbs up werent enough after my previous comments.
It is a bit out of order maybe as i did jump around a bit trying to converse my thoughts and im not an english native as is probably easy to see so that makes this even worse .. :)

I have to admit that if it stays this way i would see myself throw some money at you later on but im not sure yet were this is going and i would prefer a one time payment over steam or direct purchase of some sort over paypal to do my part as opposed to a sub.

Big thumps up tho text now is on par with renders and animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_ and DA22

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Wow!
I just tried this game and I found it mindblowing(y)

I just hope that the Landlady is roleplaying all these personalities tho. Otherwise, that would mean that the MC is taking advantage of a woman who have serious mental health problems... That would make me very uncomfortable and I don't think I will continue playing this game if she has actual mental issues. So I really hope this is all roleplaying and the Landlady lies about forgetting everything.

But excellent game so far! Excellent writing (y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jufot and Joi_fan

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Why do so many people want a Mega link? What's wrong with the other options?
Mega = Download @ 4mbps
All others = It's 1998! Enjoy the amazing futuristic download speeds of 28.8 kbps!

Google drive has a limit of how many times a file can be downloaded per day

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
Getting a lot of screwed up renders. Mostly black with bits of color here and there any fix for this?

ferd

Jun 5, 2017
Did you bother reading the story?

During scenes she's roleplaying different characters.

Sounds like you just skipped to the scenes and have no clue what is going on.
damn. Guess I really skipped that then. The spacebar does not work for me in the game so I use the skip key and try to skip as little as possible since clicking with a touchpad is annoying. Maybe I have to get a mouse

Sep 2, 2020
Getting a lot of screwed up renders. Mostly black with bits of color here and there any fix for this?
This is an animation were the mc is thinking to himself i think.
It is just a more interesting screensaver way than showing a pure black screen i guess or just a boring render of the character looking at the ceiling.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
No MEGA,no downloading. Dev can have another 69 other options,for all I care. If the game is really good how most of you are saying,it's shame that dev is avoiding fastest way for people to have it. I'm paying MEGA for that every month and with wide choises we have to choose from atm, somebody else will 'measuring my cum'.

Last edited:

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
This is an animation were the mc is thinking to himself i think.
It is just a more interesting screensaver way than showing a pure black screen i guess or just a boring render of the character looking at the ceiling.
Maybe but it's going on where there are conversations happening. For all I know, MC's mother could be fingering her ass and I'm missing it. Don't like that.

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
The first version of the story was great. Yes it was verbatim of the original story. The author never finished that though so it would be an unfinished game, which is a bigger issue to gripe about than the dev changing the story.

The dev, however, changing the story has taken the initiative to address that problem. Good on him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Asmodeus_

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
Feel the same, have downloaded the new Update without looking at the Tags. So I don't blame the devs.
But the "Measuring my Cum" I remembered was a simple game with beautiful renders.
I am not turned on by this.
When did they rewrite it? And Why?

Who hates you? I am not. I don't even know you.
This became a Femdom game it wasn't before, right?
The only thing I do is speak out frankly what I dislike now, I found the old version better.
I was caught by surprise.
i was not talking about you sorry if that sounded like i was targeting you

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
damn. Guess I really skipped that then. The spacebar does not work for me in the game so I use the skip key and try to skip as little as possible since clicking with a touchpad is annoying. Maybe I have to get a mouse
No worries, yeah she either has split personality (which it very much sounds like) or some other similar issue and takes on the role of different characters during the lewd scenes.

There is brothers wife, boss and aunt that I remember. Pretty sure a couple of others are sprinkled in.

Reactions: ferd
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes